Author Topic: Virginia mom rips school district after counselor’s conviction on sex crime  (Read 747 times)

Offline Kamaji

Virginia mom rips school district after counselor’s conviction on sex crime

By Bailee Hill, Fox News
August 22, 2022

A former Virginia teacher sounded the alarm on Fairfax County Public Schools after the superintendent informed parents a convicted sex offender was employed at a local middle school after his conviction.

Fairfax County Schools parent Debra Tisler joined “America’s Newsroom” Monday to discuss why she sees the district as a “dystopia.”

“This is just tragic,” Tisler told co-host Bill Hemmer.

“This is just another example of Fairfax County Public Schools’ dystopia. They fail to protect the children. There’s a deliberate indifference I believe, in protecting children. They have been under investigation before by the Office of Civil Rights, and they still refuse to come into protocol within policy and regulations of ensuring children’s safety.”

“They do not even create background checks on these teachers and counselors and staff members on a yearly basis at the self-reporting system,” she continued.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/22/virginia-mom-rips-school-district-after-counselors-conviction-on-sex-crime/

Online mountaineer

If the crazy isn't coming from Loudon County, then you know it must be Fairfax.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

My wife's cousin in Fairfax sends her children to private school.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

Ha! I was right! Here's the news out of Loudon County: A Loudoun County school counselor last month pleaded guilty to having sex with a transgender ("female to male") student for years. The counselor gave him a pass to get out of class any time, he underwent the "physical & hormonal transition" process, & they engaged oral sex.
School Counselor Admits To Sex With Trans Student In Virginia District Rocked By Bathroom Rape
By  Luke Rosiak
Oct 6, 2022

A Virginia school counselor pleaded guilty last month to having a years-long sexual relationship with a transgender student in the same district where a skirt-wearing student’s rape of a classmate in a bathroom made national headlines.

Ann Marie Barrett, 43, who is married with two children, was reported by the victim in May 2021, but not arrested until six months later — one day after Republican Glenn Youngkin was elected governor in a huge upset driven by his strong stance on school safety. Although the bathroom rape, first reported by The Daily Wire, animated Youngkin’s race against Terry McAuliffe, the Republican sheriff said the curious timing of Barrett’s arrest had nothing to do with the election.

“I think it’s a coincidence,” Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman told The Daily Wire. “It was actually a very detailed investigation, we had to go back several years from 2016 to 2013. We had to go do a lot of interviews.” ...

The role of school counselors in the lives of gender-confused students has been in the spotlight in recent times. Earlier this week, The Daily Wire reported that a top National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) official, who also works in Northern Virginia, participated in a transgender group that said it would send cash and transportation to children who wanted to leave their homes, and “find you someone who can provide you a kind and affirming home.” ...
Full story at Daily Wire
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org