Author Topic: Army's New 9mm Submachine Guns Are Ready To Help Protect VIPs  (Read 466 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Army's New 9mm Submachine Guns Are Ready To Help Protect VIPs
« on: August 23, 2022, 10:16:28 am »
Army's New 9mm Submachine Guns Are Ready To Help Protect VIPs
Joseph Trevithick - Yesterday 1:43 PM
132 Comments

The U.S. Army says it has completed fielding 315 new Swiss-designed 9x19mm APC9K submachine guns and has no plans to purchase any more. The service first announced that it was buying these guns, also referred to as Sub Compact Weapons, or SCWs, in 2019 as a new weapon to arm its protective security details.

The Army first announced that it had awarded the SCW contract to Swiss gunmaker B&T's U.S.-based subsidiary on March 29, 2019. That deal, valued at the time at more than $2.5 million, included provisions for an initial batch of up to 350 guns and options for purchases of as many as 1,000 in total. In 2020, the U.S. Air Force also announced it would acquire 65 APC9Ks by piggy-backing on the Army's contract.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/army-s-new-9mm-submachine-guns-are-ready-to-help-protect-vips/ar-AA10WPO1?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6785e68a33a14de0d027b9be8dbb1009
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 10:18:29 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Army's New 9mm Submachine Guns Are Ready To Help Protect VIPs
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 10:20:11 am »
Like auntie Maxine, Eric Swalwell, and the squad? :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 06:39:09 pm »
Like auntie Maxine, Eric Swalwell, and the squad? :3:

Per the OP article, Mad Maxine, Swillwell, et al are not among those receiving protection:

The U.S. Army's Protective Services Battalion, assigned to the 701st Military Police Group, part of the service's Criminal Investigation Command (CID), is tasked "to provide world-wide, executive-level protection to the Secretary of Defense, the Deputy Secretary of Defense, the Chairman and Vice Chairman, Joint Staff, the Secretary of the Army, the Chief of Staff of the Army, the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army, the Chief National Guard Bureau, and their foreign counterparts on official visits to the United States and other Department of Defense High Risk Personnel as directed," according to the 701st's official website. "Further, the Battalion provides executive level protection for Senior U.S. Army Commanders during war-time and contingency operations as directed."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2022, 10:00:40 pm »
"The U.S. Army says it has completed fielding 315 new Swiss-designed 9x19mm APC9K submachine guns and has no plans to purchase any more."

Not to worry, B&T.
You'll soon receive an order from the IRS for about 87,000 additional units...!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 01:10:55 am »
A 9MM is a 45ACP that is set on "stun".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 04:32:35 pm »
Per the OP article, Mad Maxine, Swillwell, et al are not among those receiving protection:

That's what they would like you to think. :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson