Author Topic: Exclusive—Poster Released for Feature Film ‘My Son Hunter’: ‘As if Hunter Biden’s Laptop Exploded’  (Read 490 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive—Poster Released for Feature Film ‘My Son Hunter’: ‘As if Hunter Biden’s Laptop Exploded’

David Ng22 Aug 2022499

The official poster for My Son Hunter has arrived, and as director Robert Davi (Licensed to Kill, Die Hard, The Goonies) explained to Breitbart News, “I describe this movie as if Hunter’s laptop exploded onto the screen, and this poster reflects that in an amazing way.” Utilizing bold shades of red and green, the poster’s main image seems to be the filmmakers’ reference to Hunter’s recently video release—from his infamous stay at a detox center in 2019. Around the central image, it’s not hard to see what Davi is talking about. Images upon images from the controversial life of Hunter Biden provide a unique framing where one can witness everything from drug use to his promiscuous lifestyle, partying with strippers, corrupt business dealings, Ukrainian oligarchs, CCP emissaries, as well as his seemingly close relationship with his father, now President of the United States.

My Son Hunter—Breitbart News’ foray into film distribution—was crowdfunded by producers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney of the Unreported Story Society.

“We crowdfunded My Son Hunter because this was a story that big tech and big media want to cover up,” Ann McElhinney told Breitbart. “They didn’t want the truth to ever see the light of day. But there is a hunger for truth out there. Hollywood would never make this movie. It doesn’t fit their narrative, so that’s why we had to get the American public to fund it.”

The feature length film is available for PRE-ORDER NOW and will be available for streaming and downloading on September 7 at MySonHunter.com.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/08/22/exclusive-poster-released-for-feature-film-my-son-hunter-as-if-hunter-bidens-laptop-exploded/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34