Author Topic: Biden Couldn’t Get the Job Done, Now Dennis Rodman is Going to Russia to Free Brittney Griner  (Read 572 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Couldn’t Get the Job Done, Now Dennis Rodman is Going to Russia to Free Brittney Griner

Warner Todd Huston 21 Aug 2022

With Joe Biden having failed completely to free WNBA star Brittney Griner from her Russian cell, the Biden administration has given the okay to former NBA player Dennis Rodman to head to Russia and try to win her release.

“I got permission to go to Russia to help that girl,” Rodman told NBC News. “I’m trying to go this week.”

“That girl” is WNBA star Brittney Griner, who was handed a 9-1/2-year sentence after being arrested at a Moscow airport and charged with possessing illegal drugs.

While Griner’s sentence was typical by Russian standards of those handed out for low-level drug possession, it appears outrageous to many Americans.

For his part, Rodman has tried to position himself as a sort of unofficial ambassador to dictatorships such as North Korea and Russia. He has visited North Korea several times and has also praised Russian strongman Vladimir Putin as “actually cool.” In 2018, Rodman even claimed that the Trump White House thanked him for helping to ease tensions between North Korea and the U.S.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/08/21/biden-couldnt-get-job-done-now-dennis-rodman-going-russia-free-brittney-griner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Russia could do us a big favor and keep Rodman too.

Offline EdinVA

The russians did a DNA test on her... did they ever report the results?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Russia please drug test Rodman and keep him. Odds are he will not be staying long, I am sure he has a habit to upkeep.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
First North Korea, now Russia.

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024