Author Topic: Liz Cheney: Election Deniers DeSantis, Cruz, Hawley Unfit for Presidency  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Liz Cheney: Election Deniers DeSantis, Cruz, Hawley Unfit for Presidency
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2022, 12:30:36 am »
Lizzy is a bit cray cray and I think she needs to get a grip on reality. Her obsession with Trump might be turning into a psychosis.
Maybe if she was obsessed with representing her constituents instead of the DCP she would still be in congress. I bet she thought the DCP would take care of her. To the DCP she is a republicant and to conservatives she is a DCP RINO.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2022, 12:17:12 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2022, 12:49:56 pm »
Cheney is so obviously "positioning" herself for a Presidential campaign in 2024, most specifically by leveraging her adoration by the news media, and by trolling for the potential financial support of the donor class in California, Washington DC and New York.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Idiot

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2022, 01:22:05 pm »
Cheney is so obviously "positioning" herself for a Presidential campaign in 2024, most specifically by leveraging her adoration by the news media, and by trolling for the potential financial support of the donor class in California, Washington DC and New York.
She'll never get my vote.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2022, 01:44:57 pm »

All that disappears should she attempt a presidential run in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2022, 02:42:43 pm »
For what party? Not the republicants. If she does it will be as an independent to siphon off votes from Trump.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2022, 02:52:57 pm »
For what party? Not the republicants. If she does it will be as an independent to siphon off votes from Trump.

She will first run as a Republican, because the Washington Establishment GOP and its media scribes all adore her.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2022, 05:22:30 pm »
She will first run as a Republican, because the Washington Establishment GOP and its media scribes all adore her.
That's laughable at best. She is not a republican and she could not even win her own state as a republican with DCP sheeple voting for her.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2022, 06:01:19 pm »
That's laughable at best. She is not a republican and she could not even win her own state as a republican with DCP sheeple voting for her.

Of course, it's laughable.

But we live in laughable times... or at least they would be if the stakes were not so deadly serious.

So she's going to give it a try, in spite of the fact that she has not the slightest chance of winning as a Republican.

And she'll do it because there are tens of millions of reasons, all of which have George Washington's face on them, if you get my drift.\

Also, because her like-minded pals in the D.C. Deep State orbit will be egging her on. It's not enough to have Schiff-storm Kangaroo Kourt procedings and armed FBI teams treating the former President's private home like a crime scene.

It's not enough for them, and never will be.  Trumpo Delenda Est.

In the end, I believe Cheney will run as an Independent "spoiler" candidate, because, as they say: the hatred with this one is strong.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2022, 07:06:19 pm »
Presidential bid would be fruitless.  Why doesn’t she return to the state dept?  Think of the possibilities.  Her dad’s invasion led to half a million deaths.  Those are some big shoes to fill, but she is still fairly young.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2022, 07:12:59 pm »
Presidential bid would be fruitless.  Why doesn’t she return to the state dept?  Think of the possibilities.  Her dad’s invasion led to half a million deaths.  Those are some big shoes to fill, but she is still fairly young.

IT would be interesting to have a discussion on various POVs here...

What would the Middle East be like today if Saddam Hussein and Mumar Ghaddafi
were still head of Iraq and Libya respectively???

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2022, 07:23:01 pm »
Of course, it's laughable.

But we live in laughable times... or at least they would be if the stakes were not so deadly serious.

So she's going to give it a try, in spite of the fact that she has not the slightest chance of winning as a Republican.

And she'll do it because there are tens of millions of reasons, all of which have George Washington's face on them, if you get my drift.\

Also, because her like-minded pals in the D.C. Deep State orbit will be egging her on. It's not enough to have Schiff-storm Kangaroo Kourt procedings and armed FBI teams treating the former President's private home like a crime scene.

It's not enough for them, and never will be.  Trumpo Delenda Est.

In the end, I believe Cheney will run as an Independent "spoiler" candidate, because, as they say: the hatred with this one is strong.
:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2022, 07:23:51 pm »
IT would be interesting to have a discussion on various POVs here...

What would the Middle East be like today if Saddam Hussein and Mumar Ghaddafi
were still head of Iraq and Libya respectively???

I don't know enough about the ME to even comment, but I think it would make for an interesting discussion to read.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.