Author Topic: The Sociopathic Democratic Party  (Read 643 times)

Offline Kamaji

The Sociopathic Democratic Party
« on: August 22, 2022, 12:14:24 pm »
The Sociopathic Democratic Party

Democrats are power hungry and will do anything to get and maintain power, that includes cheating, lying, stealing, if necessary.

By Theodore Roosevelt Malloch
August 21, 2022

Parties from principle, especially abstract speculative principle, are known only to modern times . . . what madness, what fury can beget such unhappy and such fatal divisions? . . . This principle, however frivolous it may appear, seems to have been the origin of all religious wars and divisions. As no party, in the present age, can well support itself without a philosophical or speculative system of principles annexed to its political or practical one, we accordingly find, that each of the factions into which this nation is divided has reared up a fabric of the former kind, in order to protect and cover that scheme of actions which it pursues.

That profound sentiment comes right from the lips of the father of the Scottish Enlightenment himself, David Hume, circa 1742. It is chock full of insight for our own times. And the practical reason of that era formed the background context for the American founding, much as Scotland itself was the origin of the modern era by inventing, law, economics, science, technology, medicine and unleashing the power of the market.

In contrast, the American Democratic Party’s principles derive from the French Revolution, not the  American founding—hence the disregard for the founding (we are a republic not a democracy, the rule of law, the Electoral College, traditional practices in the Senate, checks and balances, and all the rest). Instead it postulate the existence of an overall collective good, Rousseau’s general will; what Oakeshott calls an “enterprise association” to which every person and every institution is subject. It believes that the general will is equivalent to the majority will (against what Rousseau said, but consistent with Maximilien Robespierre, Louis Antoine de Saint-Just, and current European practice). This is what Tocqueville and J.S. Mill  warned against in the 19th century, and Jacob Talmon, with great accuracy after World War II, repeated it  in the later part of the 20th century.

Majorities can be temporarily mistaken and misled (e.g., voting for Republicans) so public opinion needs to be reimagined and periodically enlarged by freshly arrived people (hence “open” borders for the “wretched” but not for potential meritocrats), properly educated (higher education as indoctrination), and properly informed (uniform mainstream media, Hollywood, Google, and general censorship).

If there is a majority then there is also a minority and the latter must be oppressive because it is either mistaken or evil, and therefore it should be demonized (a toxic masculine, white male, epitomized by the horrible Donald Trump). Hence, the race-based deprivations of livelihood, freedom of speech, and property deprivation (at this moment limited to job dispossession or targeted for some deviation from right-think and dismissed on grounds of so-called hate speech).

This one mindset of Democratic thinking inspires lying, playing the victim, false innuendos, political correctness, virtue signaling, deception, and subversion. These are the tools and hallmarks of today’s Democratic elite. Thus anti-social behavior is normalized to disrupt the social order and a lack of any sense of moral responsibility or conscience.

The Democrats can’t even admit they are sick.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/21/the-sociopathic-democratic-party/

Offline rustynail

Re: The Sociopathic Democratic Party
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 12:47:39 pm »
Call them whatever but they are winning. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 01:22:05 pm »
If you are the only ones fighting, winning is easy.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 01:25:17 pm »
Call them whatever but they are winning.

They have no opposition.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 01:35:55 pm »
They have no opposition.

They have no effective opposition, largely because the "opposition"'s leadership detests its most loyal members.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 01:44:33 pm »
They have no effective opposition, largely because the "opposition"'s leadership detests its most loyal members.

Sad, but true.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 01:52:00 pm »

:yowsa: Unfortunately true.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2022, 02:21:03 pm »
Calling them sociopaths (aka, Bill Clinton) may be giving them too much credit.

They are psychopaths (aka, Hillary Clinton) who aspire to be sociopaths, but they lack the soft social skills to pull if off.

If the Republicans are loosing, it's because they decided to ride the crazy train through the primaries, and they overreached on their fanaticism to have Government dictate family planning choices to citizens.

#KeepBigGovernmentOutOfTheGroin
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2022, 02:35:05 pm »
Majority will without the recognition of basic individual human rights is mob rule, plain and simple.  Mob rule is the goal of the other party. I can only imagine why the "intellectuals" of that party think that the mob should always trump the individual.  Is it sociopathy? Certainly not in their minds.  But then, if they are sociopaths, that would explain it.

As a college professor I have had many conversations and friendships with leftist thinkers.  Their conclusions never stand up to reason. Pretzel logic is the foundation of their philosophy.  And yet, through patronage and subterfuge they always manage to acquire power.  They are like termites.  You can fumigate the house, but sooner or later they will be back, using the power of their collectivism to destroy everything you have spent your life accumulating.

Most Republicans I know just want to be left alone.  We find it necessary to organize only because the enemy is so well organized.  Until Trump, that is.  Now we have a cult on the right. As a libertarian, i have never trusted cults, which is why I do not embrace the Donald.  But I have to admit that it appears the cult of Trump is the only effective fumigation tool at our disposal at the moment, and attacking the fumigator is not a particularly good idea when the house is termite-ridden.

So that is where we are.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 02:36:13 pm by massadvj »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2022, 02:40:28 pm »
Majority will without the recognition of basic individual human rights is mob rule, plain and simple.  Mob rule is the goal of the other party. I can only imagine why the "intellectuals" of that party think that the mob should always trump the individual.  Is it sociopathy? Certainly not in their minds.  But then, if they are sociopaths, that would explain it.

As a college professor I have had many conversations and friendships with leftist thinkers.  Their conclusions never stand up to reason. Pretzel logic is the foundation of their philosophy.  And yet, through patronage and subterfuge they always manage to acquire power.  They are like termites.  You can fumigate the house, but sooner or later they will be back, using the power of their collectivism to destroy everything you have spent your life accumulating.

Most Republicans I know just want to be left alone.  We find it necessary to organize only because the enemy is so well organized.  Until Trump, that is.  Now we have a cult on the right. As a libertarian, i have never trusted cults, which is why I do not embrace the Donald.  But I have to admit that it appears the cult of Trump is the only effective fumigation tool at our disposal at the moment, and attacking the fumigator is not a particularly good idea when the house is termite-ridden.

So that is where we are.

Very well stated!

:thumbsup:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2022, 02:51:30 pm »

So that is where we are.

Spot on Victor! As usual.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2022, 02:54:44 pm »

So that is where we are.

Well said.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2022, 03:18:38 pm »
I think as a president Donald Trump stood shoulder to shoulder with the great presidents in American history. Not because he was a cult figure, but because it was plain to see his love of country, his common sense solutions encompassed by America First principles and his strength and courage in standing up to the democrat’s insane ideas and malicious attacks.

If anyone has a shot at fixing our broken systems of elections, immigration, economy, schools, the bureaucracy, it is he. Others will have to pick up the mantle, but he will have paved the way forward.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2022, 03:49:04 pm »
I think as a president Donald Trump stood shoulder to shoulder with the great presidents in American history. Not because he was a cult figure, but because it was plain to see his love of country, his common sense solutions encompassed by America First principles and his strength and courage in standing up to the democrat’s insane ideas and malicious attacks.

If anyone has a shot at fixing our broken systems of elections, immigration, economy, schools, the bureaucracy, it is he. Others will have to pick up the mantle, but he will have paved the way forward.

Very well stated @aligncare.  President Donald J. Trump was the voice and will of the people!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.