Author Topic: Michael Cohen Predicts Trump’s Allies Will Turn on Him in FBI Investigation — ‘None of Them Want to  (Read 523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Cohen Predicts Trump’s Allies Will Turn on Him in FBI Investigation — ‘None of Them Want to Go to Prison’

Trent Baker 21 Aug 2022

This week on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show,” former Donald Trump attorney Michael Cohen weighed in on former Vice President Mike Pence considering meeting with the January 6 committee amid its ongoing investigation into former President Donald Trump.

Cohen predicted that all of Trump’s allies from his time in the White House would flip on the former president because “none of them want to go to prison.”

“Look, I don’t know what Mike Pence knows, other than to say he probably knows everything,” Cohen outlined. “But, in your previous segment, you were talking about flipping Mike.”

“There’s going to be so much flipping [that] it’s going to be like watching a gymnastics event,” he added in a mock Trump voice. “I mean, that’s really what we have going on here. Every single person is going to — they all know what happened to me. None of them want to go to prison. I mean, you have to be out of your mind to want to go to prison. There is going to be so much flipping, Mike. You can’t imagine. And that’s just what Donald is going to do. He likes to play the victim here, despite the fact that he is responsible for everything.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/21/michael-cohen-predicts-trumps-allies-will-turn-on-him-in-fbi-investigation-none-of-them-want-to-go-to-prison/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Some will rat to save their own skins.  (The first one to cooperate with the FBI gets the best deal.)

Some will stonewall until the courts have taken away all their stones and mortar.  Others will attempt to run out the clock in the hopes Republicans regain the House of Representatives.

Some will say just enough to keep themselves out of prison.

Those with less exposure to criminal liability won't go out on a limb to defend Trump (queue sounds of crickets chirping).

Other's will deny they ever knew Trump.  Some may deny Trump never existed - that he's a mass illusion, like the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, or the Boogeyman.

In seats of power, like Washington, DC, no one ever truly has any real friends.  Everyone is someone else's means to an end.  It's a fishbowl of psychopaths.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline aligncare

He’s projecting. Michael Cohen is the scum that scum scrapes off its shoes. I think of him every time I see something scurry under the sink.

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show”

Maybe the 7 years of city, state, and Federal fishing expeditions have come up empty because there are no fish in Lake Trump!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Been hearing this for a while on Trump. Still waiting for the smoking gun. Isn't this POS in prison BTW?

Offline libertybele

Maybe the 7 years of city, state, and Federal fishing expeditions have come up empty because there are no fish in Lake Trump!

:beer:  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Been hearing this for a while on Trump. Still waiting for the smoking gun. Isn't this POS in prison BTW?

Cohen was furloughed to home confinement in the spring of 2020 after serving more than a year behind bars because of concerns that he was at heightened risk from Covid-19 due to pre-existing health conditions.  He was granted three years of supervised release (and continues to cooperate with the prosecution)

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Offline Kamaji

Not anymore.  He was released some time in 2021, AFAIK.