Author Topic: Watch This Movie With Your Teens  (Read 337 times)

Offline Kamaji

Watch This Movie With Your Teens
« on: August 22, 2022, 01:08:27 pm »
Watch This Movie With Your Teens

“Mr. Jones” is the kind of story young people in their formative years need to see.

By John Zmirak
August 21, 2022

Mr. Jones” is a movie I bought, and put off watching. I knew it would be sobering, and I’d already heard the story: The Soviet government under Stalin pillaged Ukraine, stealing the private farms of productive peasants and forcing them into miserable, termite colony-modeled collective farms. Then the Party seized all the grain they’d raised in that immensely productive region, and sold it to fund Stalin’s project of building massive factories.

Stalin knew that Russia was ill-suited for Marxism (as Marx himself had scoffed). The proletarian revolution was supposed to happen in an industrialized society, not an agrarian one. This according to the simplistic, paint-by-numbers scheme which Marx used to analyze the whole history of the human race, and also predict its future.

So instead of adapting his theory of governance to suit the hundred million concrete human beings he ruled, Stalin decided to carve them up to match his theory. He would shock-industrialize a country so large it has 11 separate time zones, and force it to become a military power. So Stalin ordered the Party to seize all the food that was grown in Ukraine, and sell it to buy machinery. He caused an intentional famine, which killed between six and 12 million people.

And the New York Times reporter who was assigned to Ukraine, Walter Duranty, lied about it.

Indeed, he led a campaign of deception and discredited truthful reporters who filed honest stories about this massive crime of genocide. Duranty did this because he was sympathetic to Communism and cosseted by Stalin. He won a Pulitzer Prize for his false reporting, which the Pulitzer Committee has still not revoked, and the New York Times has not returned.

This is the kind of story young people in their formative years need to see. They ought to develop the proper skepticism toward establishment media, and the requisite hatred and contempt for communism. They must learn to see that virtue is beautiful, even when it ends in suffering, while sin is cheap and repugnant, even when wicked people seem to prosper. There is no more important lesson any young person could learn.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/21/watch-this-movie-with-your-teens/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Watch This Movie With Your Teens
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 12:07:40 am »
Back a year-plus ago, I made it a project to find every anti-communist film I could and watch them all.

"Mr Jones" was a good one.
You can "find it out there", if you know where to look...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Watch This Movie With Your Teens
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 04:20:22 am »
Truth is a funny thing.  It comes to the surface, and all exposed to it have but one choice.  But our educational system is heavily saturated with folks that are communists, embracing communist mindsets, and teaching that sh*t to our children, from K through university education.

And that same system has tossed God out the window. 

The USA is not much different today under the Biden Idiocracy than the USSR was before the fall in 1991.  All we need is to sprinkle a dose of totalitarian control, and we are the modern day USSR.

With rigged elections, the republic is dead.  With a totally corrupt media, there is no one to keep government honest. 

The future is dark and grim.  Until we end electronic voting, elections will be fixed.  FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!