Author Topic: Another Senate Race Is Slipping Away ?  (Read 17372 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Another Senate Race Is Slipping Away ?
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2022, 03:15:59 pm »
Looks like the republicans will not win  the senate but it may not matter if Putin Nukes D.C.

Will likely be close...

From my opinion and analysis...

From RCP, with a 47-46 R lead, and 7 tossups....

GA-  I think the slime sticks to Walker-  Warnock in a squeeker. D hold
AZ-  Masters should be destroying this dufous, but for some reason this bullshit aura of being an astronut hero is working .  Kelly in a close one.  D hold
NH- Bolduc is putting up a valiant effort, but honestly this is blue territory, and Hassan sadly holds- D hold
NC- RCP has this as a dead heat, but I think Budd pulls away, and keeps this in the GOP column.  R hold
NV- Incumbant hasn't led in a poll all season, plus NV has been in-proportionally killed by Pedo Joe's agenda.  Laxalt wins.  R pickup
WI-  Johnson has momentum, and this won't be as close as they think.  R hold

Senate rides on PA-

Stupid brain dead radical effectively uses the Biden campaign strategy laying low, plays rope a dope, and exploits OZ's weakness of being be an out of stater, and serving in the Turkish army over US army.  Sadly, I am thinking this is a D pickup.

Based on this...  Senate 50-50.....  No change.

Trump's giving us Oz and Walker is coming back to bite us in the ass.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 03:21:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2022, 09:52:28 pm »
Catfish prognosticates:
"Based on this...  Senate 50-50.....  No change. "

My predictions, posted on 9.2.22:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,479458.msg2703899.html#msg2703899

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2022, 03:49:36 am »
Did you watch the "Debate" last night, @HikerGuy83?

I watched part of it on YouTube.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2022, 03:51:57 am »
GA-  I think the slime sticks to Walker-  Warnock in a squeeker. D hold

Walker isn't a great candidate....but Warnock is a real loser.

If he wins, I'll be worried about things in general.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2022, 03:54:58 am »
From my post (2) earlier.....   

After Walker's implosion the past 48 hours,Warnock will not win in a squeeker.  His margin wil now be 5-10.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2022, 03:59:17 am »
Walker isn't a great candidate....but Warnock is a real loser.

If he wins, I'll be worried about things in general.

The average voter is not that informed, and has the attention span of a 6 year old.

The dims pulled out all the stops, and ambushed this terribly flawed candidate

And a note to DJT.....   If you want to be that big of an influence in the GOP, do a better damned job in vetting our candiates so we aren't stuck with disasters like Oz and Walker.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2022, 01:48:43 pm »
The average voter is not that informed, and has the attention span of a 6 year old.

The dims pulled out all the stops, and ambushed this terribly flawed candidate

And a note to DJT.....   If you want to be that big of an influence in the GOP, do a better damned job in vetting our candiates so we aren't stuck with disasters like Oz and Walker.

Interesting comment....

It's one of the reasons I wish DJT would just go away.  He was the right guy at the right time in 2016. 

He could have been the right guy in 2020, but frankly he's been a disaster since he lost.  And his losing wasn't that bad in retrospect.  It revealed the democrats for what they are. 

Much better Biden be in office when Roe is overturned.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2022, 01:52:40 pm »
But this thread is about Masters. 

We know Kelly is a disaster. 

Masters has the vote of the right, but he seems bent on irritating the middle.  He's got enough going against him (with some of those old videos and his original position on abortion....which he changed) that he needs to focus on HIS message.  There were good statements made during the debate that somewhat caught me off-guard.  1st time I'd heard him tout some of it.  Should have been doing it all along and not just attacking Kelly. 

There are people who need hope and some sense of leadership.

Kelly's ads are actually better in that regard.

And it's where Lake is doing a good job...in presenting HER vision of the future and what SHE is going to be working for.  Much more coherent and "in control".

We'll see how it plays out...in less than 30 days. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 01:55:06 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2022, 01:59:53 pm »
From my post (2) earlier.....   

After Walker's implosion the past 48 hours,Warnock will not win in a squeeker.  His margin wil now be 5-10.

Well, the skeleton in the closet wasn't the accusation from the Daily Beast.

It was, apparently the dam bursting affect his response has had on his son.

Wow.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2022, 07:07:33 pm »
I had wondered why McConnell's PAC pulled money out of Arizona and sent it to Georgia.  I realize now that McConnell knew how to control Walker's vote.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2022, 12:27:53 am »
I just watched the debate, and Mark Kelly was atrocious.  McConnell needs to go all-in on this race --- dems are not getting a huge margin from hispanics in 2022.  In addition, there are competitive house seats at stake. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2022, 12:47:48 am »
I just watched the debate, and Mark Kelly was atrocious.  McConnell needs to go all-in on this race --- 

McConnell and his SuperPAC have already abandoned Blake Masters (since he can't count on his vote for Senate GOP Leader).  Fortunately though, the NRSC (which McConnell doesn't control) is helping to fill the gap.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2022, 04:02:49 pm »
I see some adds that attack Kelly, but I don't see much (and I certainly don't claim to see them all....so there is much I could be missing....but if I am missing it....so are others) about Masters and his positions.

And the things I see are not very exciting.

I think the GOP is just handing this one back to Schumer. 

What happens in 2024 ? 

We need to be working on that NOW !!!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2022, 04:03:46 pm »
I just watched the debate, and Mark Kelly was atrocious.  McConnell needs to go all-in on this race --- dems are not getting a huge margin from hispanics in 2022.  In addition, there are competitive house seats at stake. 

Kelly didn't do bad during the debate.

However, those places where Masters could gain advantage seem to be ignored.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2022, 05:38:06 am »
GOP wins AZ, GA, NV, OH, PA, WI.  Net +3.

Wildcards:  NH, WA, AK (anyone but Murkowski).

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2022, 02:12:16 pm »
GOP wins AZ, GA, NV, OH, PA, WI.  Net +3.

Wildcards:  NH, WA, AK (anyone but Murkowski).

Don't want to waste the buzz, but I'm just not optimistic, knowing the dims ability to successfully cheat.  2020 was just a test balloon.  In two years they have perfected the craft.....   Especially when it is allowed for a few select races.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2022, 05:28:25 am »
Don't want to waste the buzz, but I'm just not optimistic, knowing the dims ability to successfully cheat.  2020 was just a test balloon.  In two years they have perfected the craft.....   Especially when it is allowed for a few select races.

Someone's been at the dispensary toooooo long. 

It will take a freaking miracle for the gop morons to win the senate.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2022, 04:43:10 pm »
Taking the Senate won't be that difficult.  Preventing GOP Senators from voting with the Dems?  That's the impossible part.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2022, 12:22:58 pm »
Back to the point of the thread.

Masters is going to get flushed. 

He's not a great candidate. 

He's getting waxed on the money side.

We need to be ready in 2024.

I like Sinema, but I'd rather we have a conservative (a true conservative....Sinema is more conservative that many GOPers) in there.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2022, 01:29:23 pm »
Someone's been at the dispensary toooooo long. 

It will take a freaking miracle for the gop morons to win the senate.

???

I basically agreed, due to the wild card of electoral theft, and you insulted me by calling me a pot head?

Take a Hiker..... :cool:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2022, 01:56:57 pm »
???

I basically agreed, due to the wild card of electoral theft, and you insulted me by calling me a pot head?

Don't let the troll get under your skin @catfish1957
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2022, 02:41:41 pm »
Back to the point of the thread.

Masters is going to get flushed. 

He's not a great candidate. 

He's getting waxed on the money side.

We need to be ready in 2024.

I like Sinema, but I'd rather we have a conservative (a true conservative....Sinema is more conservative that many GOPers) in there.

Not by money that originated within AZ.

The only poll that matters is on Nov 8th.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #147 on: October 19, 2022, 07:54:21 pm »
538 gives Trafalgar an A- rating, and they have Mark Kelly by a point.  It's going to be very close. 

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2022, 01:32:01 am »
???

Many apologies.....

I was referencing the poster you were quoting.

Sorry.

But I will be on the Pass Mountain trail this Saturday.   :beer:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 01:33:08 am by HikerGuy83 »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2022, 01:34:35 am »
538 gives Trafalgar an A- rating, and they have Mark Kelly by a point.  It's going to be very close. 

That would be amazing.