Author Topic: Winsome Sears to Biden: ‘Show Up’ at the Border, Your People Probably Not Telling You the Truth  (Read 572 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Winsome Sears to Biden: ‘Show Up’ at the Border, Your People Probably Not Telling You the Truth
Pam Key
21 Aug 2022

Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears (R) called on President Joe Biden to show up at the U.S.-Mexico border on this week’s broadcast of “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Sears said, “I would advise the president to go down to the border, Mr. President, and see what’s happening yourself because that’s what leaders do. You’re building a $500,000 fence around your perimeter, and I don’t begrudge you for that. You’re the president. You deserve the security. But you can’t have a fence, and the rest are of us don’t. The people at the border need a fence, Mr. President. Go see about it, about them. Go see what’s going on. That’s what leaders do. You have sent people there. They’ve probably not told you the truth. Go see for yourself.”
She continued, “We have a drug problem here in Virginia where we’ve got so many overdoses. I even carry an overdose packet just in case I meet somebody who happens to need one. I have visited some of these places, and we need help. You keep asking yourself, is anybody listening to the people?”

Sears added, “Mr. President, are you there, sir? Do you know what the people who you represent need? Go and show up. Half of life is showing up. I went to our flood areas, and there was a 5-year-old, she’s the daughter of one of the granddaughters, actually, of one of our local area senators. She said to me, she saw the flood on television, but then she went. She said mama took me, and it’s nothing like you see on TV. Mr. President, if you’re even watching the news, it’s nothing like you see. Go see about the people that you claim to love, that your party claims to love. Go and show up. The people want to know that you care. Drugs are coming through our border, people are being trafficked.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/21/winsome-sears-to-biden-show-up-at-the-border-your-people-probably-not-telling-you-the-truth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I love her!  Even IF Joe were to show up at the border, he'd lie and say that the job he's doing at the border is fantastic.  What ever happened to Chuckles?  I thought she was in charge of the border issue???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's no reason for ol' white joe to visit the Mexican border.

He has absolutely no say in what goes on there. Those decisions are made for him by others...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I love her!  Even IF Joe were to show up at the border, he'd lie and say that the job he's doing at the border is fantastic.  What ever happened to Chuckles?  I thought she was in charge of the border issue???
She's one of the best things to happen to Virginia in ages.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji