Author Topic: U.S. Petroleum Reserves Hit Lowest Level In Decades Ahead Of Winter Months  (Read 1072 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Petroleum Reserves Hit Lowest Level In Decades Ahead Of Winter Months
By  Ben Zeisloft

Aug 19, 2022   DailyWire.com

Strategic Petroleum Reserve levels have reached their lowest levels in four decades as autumn and winter weather conditions approach, according to data from the Energy Information Administration.

President Joe Biden has responded to rising gas prices by releasing one million barrels of oil per day from the Strategic Petroleum Reserves — a stock of emergency crude oil created to “reduce the impact of disruptions in supplies of petroleum products.” Though reserves in January 2021 were as high as 638 million barrels, reserves have fallen to 461 million barrels as of August 2022 — a level not seen since March 1985.

“The scale of this release is unprecedented: the world has never had a release of oil reserves at this 1 million per day rate for this length of time,” the White House said in a statement earlier this year. “This record release will provide a historic amount of supply to serve as bridge until the end of the year when domestic production ramps up.”

At least five million barrels have found their way to nations such as India, the Netherlands, and Italy, as well as a Chinese oil company with links to Hunter Biden.

The decline in emergency reserves occurs months ahead of the winter season. According to the Farmer’s Almanac, the United States could be positioned to experience a “cold December and a very cold January.”

The national average price of gasoline was $2.38 per gallon when President Joe Biden assumed office, according to the Energy Information Administration, and increased to $3.53 per gallon by the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Prices surpassed $5.00 per gallon in early June before subsiding to $3.92 per gallon as of Friday, according to AAA.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-s-petroleum-reserves-hit-lowest-level-in-decades-ahead-of-winter-months
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Everything Traitor Joe and the DCP touches turns to sh!t.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Everything Traitor Joe and the DCP touches turns to sh!t.
Intentionally so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Re: U.S. Petroleum Reserves Hit Lowest Level In Decades Ahead Of Winter Months
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 02:57:00 pm »
James Lavish
@jameslavish
Not a meme stock or a collapsing currency, this is America's Strategic Petroleum Reserve, and this is before today's record release of 8.4mb, the largest ever.

3:08 PM · Sep 12, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 04:51:20 pm »
Intentionally so.

That has to be the only explanation for all of this. This isn’t just incompetence although I’m sure that’s in the mix. This is incompetence combined with intention
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2022, 05:40:12 pm »
U.S. emergency oil reserves tumble to lowest since 1984
Reuters, Sep 12, 2022

HOUSTON, Sept 12 (Reuters) - U.S. emergency crude oil stocks fell 8.4 million barrels last week to 434.1 million barrels, their lowest since October 1984, according to U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) data released on Monday.

The release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in the week ended Sept. 9 was the steepest draw since May. It comprised of about 6.3 million barrels of sweet crude and around 2 million barrels of sour crude.

President Joe Biden in March set a plan to release 1 million barrels per day over six months from the SPR to tackle high U.S. fuel prices, which have contributed to soaring inflation.

The Biden administration is weighing the need for further SPR releases after the current program ends in October, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm told Reuters last week. A DOE spokesperson later said the White House at that time was not considering new releases beyond the 180 million barrels.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/crude-us-emergency-reserve-falls-lowest-since-oct-1984-2022-09-12/

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 05:51:10 pm »
Biden is going to have to pick up the pace if he expects this to be empty by the time his term is over.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 05:52:37 pm »
That has to be the only explanation for all of this. This isn’t just incompetence although I’m sure that’s in the mix. This is incompetence combined with intention

Incompetence has nothing to do with this.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 08:47:28 pm »
Incompetence has nothing to do with this.
Saying incompetence has nothing to do with it isn't quite right. If this is all planned it is proof of extreme incompetence. It's also proof of insanity.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 10:58:56 pm »
Killer wrote:
"Saying incompetence has nothing to do with it isn't quite right. If this is all planned it is proof of extreme incompetence. It's also proof of insanity."

No, I agree with RinVa.

The Party is not "insane", although its motivations and actions may appear to be contradictory with your reasoning.

This is more "intentional" than it is incompetent.
To whom are these oil reserves being sold?

Offline rustynail

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2022, 12:20:37 am »
Biden Admin Reportedly Ready To Refill Strategic Petroleum Reserve At $80/BBL

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/biden-admin-reportedly-ready-refill-strategic-petroelum-reserve

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2022, 12:30:30 am »
Our economy and our country are about to come to a screeching halt.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2022, 06:00:00 pm »
People can't seem to figure out why what democrats propose heavily empowers and enriches our enemies, and is heavily to Americas detriment.  They are IQ tested to the public educated children that finally grew up.   They are mentally stunted, and learning abilities so heavily DAMAGED.  It took millions of useful fools to get to this point.
 ****slapping :smokin: ****slapping
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 06:01:50 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2022, 06:05:05 pm »
Our economy and our country are about to come to a screeching halt.

Or the sleeping giant will awaken...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2022, 09:15:27 pm »
They vigorously serve the globalist minions of hell and are certain their is no consequences, especially serving them.  Consequences are unavoidable, like those sure Noah's boat will save them.  They will fail to swim in their arrogance and certainty.  Satan devours, God saves.  Some things changeth not.
  :reaper: :smokin: :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions