Author Topic: Poll: Liz Cheney Enjoys 60 Percent Favorability Among Democrats  (Read 1353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Liz Cheney Enjoys 60 Percent Favorability Among Democrats

Wendell Husebø 20 Aug 2022

Sixty percent of Democrats view outgoing Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) favorably amid potential presidential campaign ambitions, a YouGov poll found this week.

After Cheney lost the Wyoming Republican primary by nearly 40 points on Tuesday, the next day she announced she is considering a presidential bid in 2024.

Perhaps Cheney’s best hope of winning the presidency is with Democrat voters because her favorability among Democrats far outweighs her support among Republicans and independents.

According to the YouGov poll, Cheney’s favorability rating among independents is only 25 percent. And her favorability rating among Republicans is only 17 percent.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), an establishment and anti-Trump Republican, stated in Utah on Thursday that Cheney’s chances of winning the Republican nomination are very slim “in the time of Trump.”

“I don’t know if she really wants to do that. She would not become the nominee if she were to run. I can’t imagine that would occur,” Romney said.

Former President Donald Trump has not announced a 2024 presidential bid.

President Joe Biden has insisted he is running again, despite a majority of voters being worried about his mental and physical fitness.

Cheney’s popularity among Democrats may hurt the presumable Democrat nominee (Biden) and benefit Republicans in the 2024 presidential race.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/20/poll-liz-cheney-enjoys-60-percent-favorability-among-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Poll: Liz Cheney Enjoys 60 Percent Favorability Among Democrats
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 12:24:42 am »
She shares very little in common with the political positions of Democrats

This is only because of her anti Trump stance
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 12:28:37 am »
She shares very little in common with the political positions of Democrats

This is only because of her anti Trump stance

To the DEMS that is what's important and I can see her running on the DEM ticket as the opposition to President Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 02:45:41 am »
Dems used her like a two bit whore. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 02:49:24 am »
To the DEMS that is what's important and I can see her running on the DEM ticket as the opposition to President Trump.

If she ran she would run as an IND
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2022, 11:27:18 am »
Dems used her like a two bit whore. 

With change to spare.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 01:14:03 am »
The support she's currently  enjoying with Democrats will plummet should she try to run for president

Barry Goldwater

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2022, 05:04:08 pm »
Figures!  Now she's a "crusader" for the Democrats?!  Ms Liz has had her time as head of that committee, while brandishing her facial expressions in horror.  The woman likes the limelight and is going to fade once her time in congress is up.  If she keeps wanting to stoke her ego, the fall will be swift.  Perhaps she should be a mime in her next gig!  (I DO have fun with Liz!!)  wink777
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2022, 05:10:47 pm »
Once DJT is gone they'll hate her and her father again. She's isn't cool with the cocktail party crowd despite what she thinks.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2022, 09:18:36 pm »
Once DJT is gone they'll hate her and her father again. She's isn't cool with the cocktail party crowd despite what she thinks.

:thumbsup:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2022, 02:00:57 pm »
Cheney is worse than a two bit whore.  Worse!!!

Why anyone would pay one second's attention to her is a mystery.  What did she ever do?  I don't know one thing that she ever did worth a good BM.  No joke.  The brat of a man that lined his pockets with gold, illegally I might add, and what she says means something?  Please.  Dirtbag is lucky she is not headed for a stretch in the big house for her shinanigans.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 02:45:37 am by jafo2010 »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2022, 02:10:59 pm »
Trump hate as a one trick pony is a one way ticket to political oblivion.

Won't happen soon enough.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 02:59:21 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2022, 02:48:51 am »
Exactly.  She is the latest Jeb Bush, a descendent that is using the family name for fame and fortune, but America  has grown tired of the Bush name, same with Clinton and Obama.  I almost wish the Dems were dumb enough to run Michelle Obama.  She has no resume.  The only job I know she had, she got politically as a result of her husband being a state senator.  And the Cheney name is not exactly an A list family name.

Cheney and Pence are both 1 percenters!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2022, 05:06:45 am »
Liz is contacting Hillary's tailor about ordering up some new pantsuits.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx