Author Topic: Unaccompanied Child Imposters Identified in El Paso  (Read 166 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Unaccompanied Child Imposters Identified in El Paso
« on: August 20, 2022, 05:51:32 pm »
Unaccompanied Child Imposters Identified in El Paso
Release Date Fri, 08/19/2022 - 12:00
EL PASO, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol Agents in the El Paso Sector recently identified 10 adults posing as unaccompanied minors while in custody.

Three adults posing as minors were discovered by agents at the El Paso Sector Central Processing Center while attempting to use counterfeit documentation. These individuals were from Guatemala and include a 21-year-old female, a 22-year-old female and a 22-year-old male. The three were part of a group of 13 migrants encountered by agents of El Paso Station on August 16. The three were encountered, along with nine unaccompanied children from Guatemala and one adult. These individuals pose as minors in order to avoid expulsion.   

On August 17, agents assigned to the CPC discovered three males from Guatemala intentionally posing as minors. The individuals, 26-year-old, 25-year-old, and 18-year-old were part of a group of nine migrants that illegally entered the United States and were encountered by agents from El Paso Station. The individuals were questioned at the CPC after agents detected discrepancies between their story and the documentation they presented to pass as minors.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/unaccompanied-child-imposters-identified-el-paso
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson