Author Topic: Wendy’s employee charged with murder after customer he sucker-punched dies from injuries  (Read 1149 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Wendy’s employee charged with murder after customer he sucker-punched dies from injuries

A Wendy’s employee has been charged with second-degree murder after an elderly customer he sucker-punched last month died in the hospital from his injuries, according to reports.

Antoine Kendrick, 35, had just taken the 67-year-old man’s order at the register on July 26 at a restaurant in Prescott Valley, Arizona, when police said the customer complained about his food.

Footage released by police shows Kendrick run around the counter and viciously punch the customer in the side of the head as he’s hunched over the counter licking a frosty.

The blow knocked the customer to the floor, where he hit his head and lost consciousness.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/wendys-employee-charged-with-murder-after-customer-he-sucker-punched-dies/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Aggravated Assault is our recipe!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What no special circumstances hate crime charges? You know if a 35 year old White loser sucker punched an older Black man he would be facing hate crime charges too. This was a despicable act, and hopefully they can make the murder charge stick and put this POS away for good.
And am I only one irritated by the writer referring to 67 years old as elderly? Damn punk kids

Offline aligncare

What no special circumstances hate crime charges? You know if a 35 year old White loser sucker punched an older Black man he would be facing hate crime charges too. This was a despicable act, and hopefully they can make the murder charge stick and put this POS away for good.
And am I only one irritated by the writer referring to 67 years old as elderly? Damn punk kids

No doubt in my mind if the races were reversed that BLM and antifa would be burning down cities in response to this video.

Offline libertybele

Once you hit 65 you are considered elderly. I don't let it bother me anymore.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lol...I'm in Prescott Valley next month.  Better stay away from the Wendy's.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

No doubt in my mind if the races were reversed that BLM and antifa would be burning down cities in response to this video.

:thumbsup:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
At least this is in Arizona where they might actually make the charges stick.

If the perp had done this in New York or Los Angeles, he'd be back out on the streets already.

Offline Kamaji

At least this is in Arizona where they might actually make the charges stick.

If the perp had done this in New York or Los Angeles, he'd be back out on the streets already.

With charges downgraded to misdemeanors.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
With charges downgraded to misdemeanors.

Definitely NOT in Yavapai County!!  LOL!

Yavapai County is adjacent to my Mohave, and they are tough on crime.

I watch them closely.  A friend's wife chairs the GOP there.
I will NOT comply.