Author Topic: CNN Boss Chris Licht Warns Staff: Prepare for ‘More Changes’ You Might Not Like After Brian Stelter  (Read 393 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Boss Chris Licht Warns Staff: Prepare for ‘More Changes’ You Might Not Like After Brian Stelter Exit

David Ng 20 Aug 2022

The bloodbath isn’t over at CNN.

CNN’s CEO Chris Licht has reportedly warned his employees to brace for “more changes” that they may not like following this week’s cancellation of Reliable Sources with Brian Stelter.

Chris Licht issued his warning during an editorial call on Friday, according to multiple reports.

“I want to acknowledge that this is a time of significant change, and I know that many of you are unsettled,” Licht said, according to the Hollywood Reporter. “There will be more changes, and you might not understand it or like it.”

During the call, he condemned the leak of Reliable’s cancellation, calling it “gross and inhumane,” and saying the announcement was supposed to happen later in the week.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/08/20/cnn-boss-chris-licht-warns-staff-prepare-for-more-changes-you-might-not-like-after-brian-stelter-exit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Get rid of that nitwit Lemon, while you're at it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Get rid of that nitwit Lemon, while you're at it.

He has to be shaking in his chaps about now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.