Author Topic: ‘Seek and destroy’: New US aid to Ukraine targets Russian artillery  (Read 145 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

‘Seek and destroy’: New US aid to Ukraine targets Russian artillery
By Joe Gould
 Aug 19, 01:49 PM

WASHINGTON ― A new $775 million military aid package for Ukraine marks the first time the U.S. is sending ScanEagle drones, for targeting artillery, as well as 105mm howitzers and anti-tank rounds for the Carl Gustaf rifle to the fight against Russia, the Pentagon announced Friday.

The latest package of U.S. aid to Ukraine also includes the AGM-88 high-speed anti-radiation missile, which will allow Ukrainian forces to target Russian radars in the artillery-focused war. The disclosure marks the first time the Pentagon has discussed its provision of high-speed anti-radiation missiles to Ukraine in detail.

“Ukraine has successfully employed these missiles. They have successfully integrated them onto Ukrainian aircraft. And this enables Ukraine to seek and destroy Russian radars,” a senior defense official told reporters. The Pentagon provided the official for comment on condition of anonymity.

https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon/2022/08/19/seek-and-destroy-new-us-aid-to-ukraine-targets-russian-artillery/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ‘Seek and destroy’: New US aid to Ukraine targets Russian artillery
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 01:13:45 pm »
Milley and Biden are sure giving their comrades in China a good look at our newest military technology.  This treason is under the guise of help Ukraine but the effect is the same - China wins. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson