Author Topic: Majority of American voters now think the FBI has become 'Biden's Gestapo'  (Read 394 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Majority of American voters now think the FBI has become 'Biden's Gestapo'

According to a Rasmussen poll published on Thursday, 53% of voters now agree with the statement that there is "a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI ... as Joe Biden's personal Gestapo." The Gestapo were the official secret police of Nazi Germany.

The sentiment resonates with Republicans in particular, with 76% agreeing with the statement. Democrats, on the other hand, mainly (57%) disagree. Among those affiliated with either party, 49% agree with the characterization of the FBI as President Joe Biden's "personal Gestapo" and 38% disagree.

The statement was originally made by Roger Stone, an adviser to former President Donald Trump, in an November 28, 2021 interview on John Catsimatidis' WABC 770 AM radio show. In the interview, Stone criticized both the FBI's raid on the home of James O'Keefe, Project Veritas founder (conducted as part of an investigation into reports of a stolen diary belonging to Biden's daughter Ashley), and what he argued was "harassment" by the House committee investigating the January 6 Capitol Hill protests. Stone, himself, was subject to a pre-dawn FBI raid executed by over a dozen special agents in tactical gear in January 2019............

https://www.conservativereview.com/majority-of-american-voters-now-think-the-fbi-has-become-biden-s-gestapo-2657887032.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.