Author Topic: Iowa state fair attendees say Biden 'too old' to run in 2024, motivated to vote by high inflation  (Read 278 times)

Online libertybele

Iowa state fair attendees say Biden 'too old' to run in 2024, motivated to vote by high inflation

DES MOINES, Iowa — Voters at the Iowa State Fair tell Fox News Digital that President Biden is "too old" to run, regardless of whether they support the sitting president or not, and that rising inflation is the top issue that will drive them to vote in the November midterms.

David told Fox News Digital he wants to vote based on politicians who will help Iowans, and took issue with the Biden administration's policies, particularly during the pandemic.

"I think the Biden administration has messed up a lot of policies, especially coming out of COVID. We've seen more deaths under Biden than with Trump, even though Trump had the beginnings of COVID when it was first hitting," explained David.

When asked about whether he thinks Biden should run in 2024, David said he is getting "far too old."

Even if people like his policies, I think he's getting far too old for it. I think a lot of Democrats would be better off putting in someone who has better policies and is capable of filling that position," David continued.

Another Iowan said "the economy" is the number one motivating issue for him to vote in the midterms.

Another voter, Greg, cited "lower fuel prices" as the top motivating factor if he ends up voting in the midterms, and he said he felt better off under the Trump administration than under the Biden administration..................

...................Mary said she felt better off under Trump, while Dave said "we'll be better off under the next president, definitely not Biden."

"I don't think he'll be able to [run for re-election]," Mary said of Biden. "He won't make it."

Dave questioned whether Biden is actually running the country, saying: "I don't think he's running it right now."............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iowa-state-fair-attendees-say-biden-too-old-run-2024-motivated-vote-high-inflation
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.