Author Topic: Think The FBI Deserves The Benefit Of The Doubt? This Laundry List Of Corruption Should Make You Thi  (Read 969 times)

Offline corbe

Think The FBI Deserves The Benefit Of The Doubt? This Laundry List Of Corruption Should Make You Think Again

BY: TRISTAN JUSTICE
AUGUST 19, 2022

A look at the FBI’s last six years shows a pattern of irredeemable corruption.

Can the FBI be trusted? A Federalist analysis of agency lies over the last decade is an unequivocal no.

FISA Warrants

In the summer of 2016, FBI bureaucrats launched a deep-state operation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, to thwart then-candidate Trump’s presidential ambitions. It began by targeting Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos and quickly branched out as bureaucrats expanded their surveillance. The spy agency used the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) as a legal pretext to investigate and spy on Papadopoulos, in addition to former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, and former Trump adviser Carter Page. Several were interviewed by undercover FBI informant Stefan Halper, whose own investigation would prove a bust.

According to a declassified transcript between Papadopoulos and a Crossfire Hurricane confidential human source (CHS), Papadopoulos repeatedly denied the Trump campaign was working with Russian-backed entities to capture the 2016 election. The FBI, however, wrote off Papadopoulos’s recorded answers as rehearsed and omitted his denials of campaign collusion with overseas actors in FISA court warrant applications and renewals. These were two of the 17 “significant inaccuracies and omissions” identified in the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general’s blockbuster report on the investigation in December 2019.

Papadopoulos, who pled guilty to making a false statement to the FBI in a perjury trap, was far from the only individual to face political persecution from the federal government’s dystopian investigation.

Not one of the four FISA warrants obtained by the FBI was legally justified, according to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report. In fact, at least two of the warrant applications to spy on Page were declared illegal by a federal judge. Following Horowitz’s blistering report outlining FBI misconduct throughout the entire operation, another federal judge declared that agency malfeasance “calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable.”

Subsequent reporting revealed gross abuses of power within the FBI to prosecute political opponents. According to Horowitz, the FBI’s FISA warrants “relied entirely” on DNC-funded opposition research compiled by former British intelligence official Christopher Steele known as the “Steele dossier.” The dossier, which outlined supposed Trump-Russia collusion and has since been thoroughly debunked, included salacious allegations such as supposed “pee tapes” featuring Trump engaging in golden showers with Russian prostitutes at a Moscow hotel.

The FBI knew the dossier lacked credibility as early as January 2017 and knew Steele’s material itself contained Russian disinformation. Desperate to continue their deep-state operation, however, officials lied to the FISA court about Steele’s credibility and hid incriminating info related to the former British intelligence official who was later fired over leaks to the press. An 18th omission, overlooked by the inspector general’s report but documented by Federalist Senior Legal Correspondent Margot Cleveland, was that Steele’s sources did not include the ones he developed as a British official.

Even after Steele’s termination as a reliable source, DOJ attorney Bruce Ohr continued to feed information from Steele to the FBI over the course of its investigation. Steele met with Ohr 12 times after the former’s tenure ended as a confidential human source for the bureau, according to the inspector general. Ohr also promoted his wife’s opposition research to FBI investigators and did not disclose she was paid by Fusion GPS, the DNC-contracted firm that commissioned the Steele dossier.

The FBI never told the FISA court that the Trump dossier written by a source who was fired for lying, did not undergo independent verification, and was funded by Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/19/think-the-fbi-deserves-the-benefit-of-the-doubt-this-laundry-list-of-corruption-should-make-you-think-again/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DefiantMassRINO

The FBI needs to be above board and transparent in matters involving Trump.  Failure to do so will feed into the narrative that the FBI is a Deep State tool persecuting a former President and potential 2024 Presidential candidate.

This is the fallout from the James Comey FBI's failure to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for violating laws, policies, and procedures of handling sensitive State Department materials, specifically her unauthorized, illegal home email server.

Trump will inevitably point out the double standard between how the FBI treated Clinton, and how the FBI is treating him.

Those of us from Boston know the foibles and follies of the FBI all too well.

https://www.wickedlocal.com/story/medford-transcript/2007/07/27/101m-awarded-in-1965/40572633007/

$101M awarded in 1965 Mafia slaying case
Boston Herald Staff/bostonherald.com

A federal court this week has ordered the FBI to pay more than $101 million in damages to four men wrongly convicted and imprisoned in connection with a 1965 mob hit on a small-time Malden thug in Chelsea.

Two of those men died in prison, and their families will now receive the damages ordered in their name.

In a stinging rebuke of the FBI, a federal judge last Thursday ordered the government to pay a record $101.75 million in the case of four men who spent decades in prison for a 1965 murder after agents withheld evidence of their innocence to protect informants. ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

I certainly don't think they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
American Gestapo deserves our contempt.  Not any benefit of the doubt.

I stand by this POV, until I see some proof this quasi-dim directed police force and Khaki Brigade shows me otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 04:15:18 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I certainly don't think they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

The FBI needs to be above board and transparent in matters involving Trump.  Failure to do so will feed into the narrative that the FBI is a Deep State tool persecuting a former President and potential 2024 Presidential candidate.

This is the fallout from the James Comey FBI's failure to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for violating laws, policies, and procedures of handling sensitive State Department materials, specifically her unauthorized, illegal home email server.

Trump will inevitably point out the double standard between how the FBI treated Clinton, and how the FBI is treating him.

Those of us from Boston know the foibles and follies of the FBI all too well.

https://www.wickedlocal.com/story/medford-transcript/2007/07/27/101m-awarded-in-1965/40572633007/

$101M awarded in 1965 Mafia slaying case
Boston Herald Staff/bostonherald.com

A federal court this week has ordered the FBI to pay more than $101 million in damages to four men wrongly convicted and imprisoned in connection with a 1965 mob hit on a small-time Malden thug in Chelsea.

Two of those men died in prison, and their families will now receive the damages ordered in their name.

In a stinging rebuke of the FBI, a federal judge last Thursday ordered the government to pay a record $101.75 million in the case of four men who spent decades in prison for a 1965 murder after agents withheld evidence of their innocence to protect informants. ...

Remember the 2001 anthrax letter attacks following 9-11 and the FBI investigation?

That was Comey and Mueller who badly botched it, the biggest case they ever handled, by quickly obsessing on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill. The Justice Department eventually had to pay Hatfill $5.82 million in a legal settlement.

Remember Richard Jewell and the Atlanta Olympic bombing? The FBI got that one wrong, too.

Now the FBI wants us to shut up about the Mar-a-Lago raid? Not gonna happen.

Offline Kamaji

Remember the 2001 anthrax letter attacks following 9-11 and the FBI investigation?

That was Comey and Mueller who badly botched it, the biggest case they ever handled, by quickly obsessing on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill. The Justice Department eventually had to pay Hatfill $5.82 million in a legal settlement.

Remember Richard Jewell and the Atlanta Olympic bombing? The FBI got that one wrong, too.

Now the FBI wants us to shut up about the Mar-a-Lago raid? Not gonna happen.

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Throw Ruby Ridge and Waco in the mix too.  Nice guys....that bunch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Also ... the FBI's failure to act upon US Womens Gymnastics Team's allegations of sexual abuse against Dr. Larry Nassar.

The FBI lied to on their application for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump.

The FBI hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt.  They need to be scrutinized.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 06:02:24 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The FBI has been corrupt since its inception.  To say otherwise, and you just do not know their history.  J. Edgar Hoover was about as corrupt as any American has ever been.  He built dossiers on people and used them with his power quest. 

When an agency actively works against the elected POTUS, they need to be ended.  Terminate everyone above first line supervision and move the FBI into Homeland.

We have 450 agencies with the federal government, and I say cut that number in half.  The tens of billions squandered by poor management by Congress, poor management by this bureaucratic mess must end.  No one is accountable for their criminal behavior, and all that must change.

What the FBI did was treason, sedition, fraud, and about two dozen other felonies, and everyone involved should be indicted, convicted and dispatched.  Again, I have said it many times, we as a nation of people have gotten lazy stupid when it pertains to treason.  None of these smucks should have the freedom to participate on the Communist News Network!!!!