Author Topic: Ukraine 3  (Read 152167 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Ukraine 3
« Reply #400 on: October 06, 2022, 04:31:15 pm »
The life expectancy of a Russian field officer in the Ukraine is now measured in hours.
Russia imploding ...
Sooo… Changes in ruling elite are comming
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #401 on: October 06, 2022, 05:00:08 pm »
Meme attempt. >Russia is a generous God<. One Ukrainian battalion, the Carpathian Sich, seized 10 modern T-80 tanks and five 152mm 2S5 Giatsint self-propelled howitzers after it entered the town of Izyum.
Meme attempt.
Russians are flooding to Ukraine to surrender and defect, not to fight anyone.
Here is a chance to escape from Russia, and they are taking it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 05:02:03 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #402 on: October 06, 2022, 06:55:41 pm »
Great Thirst. UA offensive in Kherson region is approaching the town of Nova Kachovka. Why is this a particularly important location ? The city is also notable for the fact the North Crimean Canal, which supplies Crimea with fresh water, starts there !

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #403 on: October 07, 2022, 08:52:54 pm »
At the Russian airfield in the village of Shaikovka, as a result of a drone attack, two tactical bombers TU 22M3 were destroyed, located at a distance of more than 350 km from the borders of Ukraine.

Ukraine hitting deep into Russia. Moscow is not so far away as they think.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #404 on: October 07, 2022, 09:06:36 pm »
At the Russian airfield in the village of Shaikovka, as a result of a drone attack, two tactical bombers TU 22M3 were destroyed, located at a distance of more than 350 km from the borders of Ukraine.

Ukraine hitting deep into Russia. Moscow is not so far away as they think.

Looks like Zellinsky is coming through with his escalation threat.

Your tax dollars at work.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #405 on: October 08, 2022, 02:12:43 am »
Looks like Zellinsky is coming through with his escalation threat.

Our tax dollars wil not be realized until we see the Kremlin burning. Which is not off too far away.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #406 on: October 08, 2022, 02:19:16 am »

100% of my tax dollars go towards a direct cash payment to another individual as part of our government's incessant wealth redistribution scheme.  So no, these aren't my tax dollars going to Ukraine.  That money came directly from the printing press.

But if Ukraine was able to knock out two Russian bombers on a Russian airbase with some homemade drones, then I say more power to them.  Make Russia feel it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #407 on: October 08, 2022, 02:42:32 am »
The US Government has already spent tax dollars that have yet to be collected from future generations of Americans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #408 on: October 08, 2022, 11:32:24 am »
b]Ukraine latest news: Three killed in bridge explosion, says Russia as Zelenskyy adviser calls blast 'the beginning

Fire breaks out on a bridge linking mainland Russia with the Crimean peninsula; two mass graves have been discovered in the recently liberated town of Lyman in eastern Ukraine.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-latest-news-large-fire-on-key-bridge-linking-russia-to-crimea-mass-graves-uncovered-in-liberated-town-12541713
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #409 on: October 08, 2022, 12:09:31 pm »
Crimea Bridge Attack I Blast Hits Putin's Prized Kerch Bridge I Turning Point In Russia Ukraine War?

CRUX 10/8/2022

The Kerch bridge from Russian to Crimea has reportedly been hit by a massive explosion on the span that carries railway traffic. Social media videos show a fiercely burning fire engulfing at least two railway carriages from a train on the bridge. The explosion, which witnesses said could be heard kilometres away, took place around 6 am on October 8. It’s said that a train was crossing the bridge at the time of the incident, as per reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG837gDvFW4

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #410 on: October 08, 2022, 01:36:19 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #411 on: October 08, 2022, 03:27:16 pm »

https://twitter.com/Lewis_Brackpool/status/1578680352591466496

Time for Pedo Joe and congress to tell Zelfukinski that this stops NOW, or not another cent. 

That asswipe isn't worth blowing the world up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #412 on: October 08, 2022, 04:31:30 pm »
Ukraine is disguising REAL artillery, to mimic decoys. The Russians don't know what the f**k to do?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #413 on: October 08, 2022, 04:40:21 pm »
Ukraine is disguising REAL artillery, to mimic decoys. The Russians don't know what the f**k to do?

What this is doing is forcing a despot sick tyrant in a corner with nothing to lose....Like a Badger

Time to put the muzzle on Zellfukski, before he starts World War 3.

Offline DB

« Reply #414 on: October 08, 2022, 04:45:23 pm »
What this is doing is forcing a despot sick tyrant in a corner with nothing to lose....Like a Badger

Time to put the muzzle on Zellfukski, before he starts World War 3.

So if you are threatened with nukes you fold.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #415 on: October 08, 2022, 04:48:21 pm »

This is not folding.  It's common sense military strategy.  Beat Putin back to the border and end this thing without filling the sky with mushroom clouds.

Guess you didn't get the memo that the corrupt ukranian leader is getting cocky and wants to take this war back across the border.

That and a nuclear war okay with you?

Offline DB

« Reply #416 on: October 08, 2022, 04:53:18 pm »
This is not folding.  It's common sense military strategy.  Beat Putin back to the border and end this thing without filling the sky with mushroom clouds.

Guess you didn't get the memo that the corrupt ukranian leader is getting cocky and wants to take this war back across the border.

That and a nuclear war okay with you?

No its not. Crimea isn't "across the border". Putin can easily pull his troops out of Ukraine and end this. No one threatened Russia.

So what are you going to do when Iran has nukes and starts making demands? Its coming.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #417 on: October 08, 2022, 05:02:49 pm »
No its not. Crimea isn't "across the border". Putin can easily pull his troops out of Ukraine and end this. No one threatened Russia.

Didn't you read above?  Ukrane is wanting to take the  battle into Russia independent of Crimea.  I have no problem having the Uke's reclaiming Crimea, but that they have become enbolden and have designs past that.

So what are you going to do when Iran has nukes and starts making demands? Its coming.

Irrevelant comment to this matter  What do we do when any new power goes nuclear. We deal with it case by case.   And in this case, I highly suspect the Israeli's will take care of Iran long before it is our problem.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #418 on: October 08, 2022, 05:10:17 pm »
Time for Pedo Joe and congress to tell Zelfukinski that this stops NOW, or not another cent. 

That asswipe isn't worth blowing the world up.

Nonsense.  If anyone needs to be told this, it's Vladimir Putin.  It is absolutely imperative for the Ukraine military position to have this bridge destroyed.  Clearly, Ukraine has figured out a way to do this without long range US weaponry.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #419 on: October 08, 2022, 05:11:48 pm »

With nothing to lose?  Your premise here is patently false.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #420 on: October 08, 2022, 05:17:51 pm »
Didn't you read above?  Ukrane is wanting to take the  battle into Russia independent of Crimea.  I have no problem having the Uke's reclaiming Crimea, but that they have become enbolden and have designs past that.

Uh, no.  Ukraine's only objective has been to get Russia the hell out of their country and end Putin's war against Ukrainian civilians.  They have zero designs past that.

Attacking Russian military targets goes towards that goal, regardless of where those targets happen to be located.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #421 on: October 08, 2022, 05:20:16 pm »

Apparently.  Funny how those who have promoted Mutual Assured Destruction as the backbone of our nuclear deterrent for over half a century now openly admit that it has been complete bullshit this whole time.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #422 on: October 08, 2022, 05:20:47 pm »
With nothing to lose?  Your premise here is patently false.

(1) Losing the War?
(2) Unpopularity at home with war and protests?
(3) Already significant meglomaniac tendencies?
(4) Fairly credible evidence of terminal or debilitating illness?
(5) 30+ years of pent up anger and resentment for fall of USSR?
(6) Basically being forced into the corner like an angry badger?

Tell me again how my premise is false?  I hope Putin gets tossed out of Ukraine, but based on what I am hearing fron Uke leadership the past few days?  Thses turds are sending veiled threats that they want to take their war road show all the way to Moscow.

It's madness that might trigger World War 3.  You okay with that?

Offline DB

« Reply #423 on: October 08, 2022, 05:31:54 pm »
(1) Losing the War?
(2) Unpopularity at home with war and protests?
(3) Already significant meglomaniac tendencies?
(4) Fairly credible evidence of terminal or debilitating illness?
(5) 30+ years of pent up anger and resentment for fall of USSR?
(6) Basically being forced into the corner like an angry badger?

Tell me again how my premise is false?  I hope Putin gets tossed out of Ukraine, but based on what I am hearing fron Uke leadership the past few days?  Thses turds are sending veiled threats that they want to take their war road show all the way to Moscow.

It's madness that might trigger World War 3.  You okay with that?

So, you think Putin should be allowed to win the war so he doesn't face humiliation for actions, is that it? That's what you just wrote.

Putin did this to himself. He should rightfully be blamed for this by his countrymen. He's killed tens of thousands of people, many Russian and many Ukrainian, for his conquest.

There is zero evidence Ukraine wants to take "their war road show" all the way to Moscow. That's just hyperbole.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #424 on: October 08, 2022, 05:40:12 pm »
So, you think Putin should be allowed to win the war so he doesn't face humiliation for actions, is that it? That's what you just wrote.

Bullshit.  I said nothing remotely to that effect, and you know it    He needs to GTFO, and then face consequences without any furhter intervention on ours or the corrupt Uke government.

Putin did this to himself. He should rightfully be blamed for this by his countrymen. He's killed tens of thousands of people, many Russian and many Ukrainian, for his conquest.

I never made any statement contradictory to that.  What is your point?  Stay focused.

There is zero evidence Ukraine wants to take "their war road show" all the way to Moscow. That's just hyperbole.

Oh????

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,481871.0.html