Author Topic: Ukraine 3  (Read 150043 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Ukraine 3
« Reply #2300 on: April 05, 2023, 01:31:29 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2301 on: April 05, 2023, 01:42:34 pm »
Seems odd to fly colors on a tank designed to be made to blend into the landscape. (???)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2302 on: April 05, 2023, 02:30:20 pm »
Seems odd to fly colors on a tank designed to be made to blend into the landscape. (???)

@catfish1957 e

Well,they pretty much don't have much choice when most of the tanks being used are being used by both sides.

Plus,I am GUESSING that most of the conscripts can't even tell from looking if there  are any differences.

I don't know when  it will happen,but  the day WILL come when Putin has to pay a painful and fatal price for all the deaths  he has caused to happen.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 02:32:24 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2303 on: April 05, 2023, 02:32:31 pm »
@catfish1957 e

Well,they pretty much don't have much choice when most of the tanks being used are being used by both sides.

Good point that explains that. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2304 on: April 06, 2023, 11:01:20 am »
Vladimir Putin fires top Russian general behind massacre in Vuhledar: Commander leading Ukraine assault becomes 'most senior military dismissal of this year' amid catastrophic losses

General Rustam Muradov led Russia's Eastern Group of Forces for almost a year
But he was dismissed after presiding over two disastrous assaults near Vuhledar
Thousands of men and hundreds of armoured vehicles were lost in the attacks

By DAVID AVERRE
6 April 2023

A Russian commander who presided over attacks in Ukraine that led thousands of men to slaughter has been dismissed from his post, Western officials have claimed.

General Rustam Muradov had led Russia's Eastern Group of Forces (EGF) for almost a year, having taken up the role after his predecessor's attempt to assault Kyiv in the first weeks of the war.

Muradov, a close ally of Russia's military chief Valery Gerasimov, earlier this year launched an attack on the mining town of Vuhledar in the eastern Donetsk region.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11945085/Vladimir-Putin-fires-Russian-general-massacre-Vuhledar.html

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2305 on: April 06, 2023, 11:07:27 am »
How paranoid Vladimir Putin has identical offices to try to foil assassins: Russian President claims to be in one mansion when he is actually thousands of miles away - and sends out fake motorcades to fool foreign spies

Putin designed identical offices in St Petersburg, Sochi and Novo-Ogaryovo
Official reports sometimes say Putin is in one place when he's actually in another

By RACHAEL BUNYAN FOR MAILONLINE and AP
5 April 2023

Vladimir Putin has set up identical offices across Russia to confuse assassins in another sign the despot is paranoid about his safety, a Russian intelligence officer who fled the country over the Ukraine war said.

The Russian president designed offices in his luxury mansions in St Petersburg, Sochi and Novo-Ogaryovo to look the same, according to Gleb Karakulov, an officer in the Kremlin leader's secretive elite personal security service.

The rooms are identical, with matching details such as desk and wall hangings, and official reports sometimes say he's in one place when he's actually in another.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11941317/How-paranoid-Vladimir-Putin-identical-offices-try-foil-assassins.html

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2306 on: April 06, 2023, 03:19:08 pm »
Ukrainian tank storms Russian trenches near Bakhmut in another terrifying drone video from the frontlines

Battle took place south of the town of Ivanivske, that lies to the west of Bakhmut
The region has experienced brutal fighting in Putin's 14-month-long war

By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE
6 April 2023

This is the terrifying moment a Ukrainian tank fired on a Russian trench from point-blank range, before soldiers moved in to finish the job.

The battle took place south of the town of Ivanivske that lies to the west of besieged city Bakhmut - which has been the focus of the war's bloodiest fighting since Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the invasion of Ukraine last year.

Brutal fighting for the city and the surrounding region has seen the return of trench warfare to Europe, in scenes reminiscent of the First and Second World Wars.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11945555/Ukrainian-tank-storms-Russian-trenches-near-Bakhmut-terrifying-drone.html

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2307 on: April 06, 2023, 05:30:53 pm »
I remember the 1991 Gulf war was called the video game war because the footage we got from it was unprecedented, but they're basically streaming this war live at this point. The footage is amazing, but in a horrible way.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2308 on: April 06, 2023, 06:14:30 pm »

Many tanks and armored carriers used by Ukraine are captured from Russia. If you or I were driving around Ukraine in an obviously Russian tank, I suppose we would be flying a very large Ukrainian flag too. More than that, the Russian forces are running out of anti-tank weapons. So the biggest threat to any tank are the Ukrainians themselves.

This is how the tanks are able to drive right up point blank to the Russian trenches and blow them up.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2310 on: April 06, 2023, 09:08:35 pm »
Many tanks and armored carriers used by Ukraine are captured from Russia. If you or I were driving around Ukraine in an obviously Russian tank, I suppose we would be flying a very large Ukrainian flag too. More than that, the Russian forces are running out of anti-tank weapons. So the biggest threat to any tank are the Ukrainians themselves.

This is how the tanks are able to drive right up point blank to the Russian trenches and blow them up.

Either captured from Russia, or else inherited from the Soviet Union when it broke up.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2311 on: April 07, 2023, 03:41:25 pm »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2312 on: April 07, 2023, 04:03:23 pm »
Check this out;

It looked to me like at least one Russian was trying to surrender.  Maybe the gunner didn't see him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #2313 on: April 07, 2023, 06:39:11 pm »
It looked to me like at least one Russian was trying to surrender.  Maybe the gunner didn't see him.

That's what thought I saw too... There was a white sheet/flag waving from behind a tree before the tree was taken out.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2314 on: April 07, 2023, 10:26:48 pm »
Moment a Russian warplane explodes in huge fireball after being 'shot down by Ukrainian troops' over Donetsk

The Su-25 jet was reportedly hit by Ukraine's airborne assault troops in Donetsk
Russian Telegram channels claimed the pilot ejected into Russian-held territory

By WILL STEWART
7 April 2023

This is the shocking moment a downed Russian warplane exploded in a huge fireball today over the embattled Donetsk region of Ukraine.

The Su-25 Grach jet was reportedly hit by Ukraine's airborne assault troops who targeted the low-flying close air support aircraft with a man-portable air defence weapon (MANPAD).

The clip misses the moment the plane is hit by the missile, but the white smoke of the stricken aircraft can be seen trailing through the air towards the crash site as another warplane flies past.

Moments later, the wreckage ignites and erupts in a huge fireball.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11949819/Moment-Russian-warplane-explodes-huge-fireball-Donetsk.html

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2315 on: April 07, 2023, 10:43:39 pm »
Just because he ejected does not mean he lived through it.
He could have ejected missing both his legs and with a punctured lung.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2316 on: April 08, 2023, 01:49:38 am »
Ukraine could negotiate on Crimea, top Zelenskyy adviser suggests

American Military News by Justin Cooper April 07, 2023

A top adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has indicated potential willingness to negotiate over the future of Crimea, an occupied peninsula Zelenskyy previously vowed to reclaim amid the Russian invasion.

The Financial Times reported that the deputy head of Zelenskyy’s office, Andriy Sybiha, told the outlet Ukraine would consider discussions about Crimea if its forces reached the peninsula’s border during a counter-offensive expected this spring.

“If we will succeed in achieving our strategic goals on the battlefield and when we will be on the administrative border with Crimea, we are ready to open [a] diplomatic page to discuss this issue,” Sybiha said, adding, “It doesn’t mean that we exclude the way of liberation [of Crimea] by our army.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/ukraine-could-negotiate-on-crimea-top-zelenskyy-adviser-suggests/

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2317 on: April 08, 2023, 11:22:13 pm »

The annihilation of Putin's tanks by Ukraine: Thousands of have been killed in Russia's steel death traps - thanks to a fatal design flaw and inept tactics, says CHRIS PLEASANCE

MAILONLINE
By CHRIS PLEASANCE
8 April 2023

No country in the world had more of tanks than Russia.

But after a year of all-out war in Ukraine, analysts believe Putin may have lost up to two thirds of his tanks in the largest obliteration of Russian armour since World War Two.

This is the story of how the world’s largest tank army was decimated on the killing fields of Ukraine, and what it means for the future of the war.

Watch the video here:  (at link)

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11951973/The-annihilation-Putins-tanks.html

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2318 on: April 09, 2023, 01:11:10 am »
Ukraine has/had the same tanks, although they are better at employing them than are the Russians so they haven't lost nearly as many.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2319 on: April 09, 2023, 01:16:46 am »
Ukraine has/had the same tanks, although they are better at employing them than are the Russians so they haven't lost nearly as many.

@Maj. Bill Martin

That's because Communists don't give a damn about how many troops they lose in combat,as long as they win the battle.

Also,consider the fact that one of the USSR's leaders EVERY got close to the front lines. Stalin took a ride to the front lines in a limo once,and when he got close enough to hear the explosions,he ordered the limo to make a U-Turn and take him back to Moscow. The limo got stuck in the mud while trying this,so Stalin commandeered a Soviet truck to take him back to safety after ordering all the re-enforcements off the truck.

If Pooty Poot ever heard a shot fired,it was at a prisoner that was being executed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2320 on: April 09, 2023, 02:32:18 am »
The reporter says Ukraine has more now than they started with because of abandonment and captures.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2321 on: April 09, 2023, 04:16:49 am »
The reporter says Ukraine has more now than they started with because of abandonment and captures.

I'm guessing that's b.s. - at least if we're talking about operational tanks.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2322 on: April 09, 2023, 04:27:03 am »
I'm guessing that's b.s. - at least if we're talking about operational tanks.
True. But even nonoperational equipment have parts and supplies which may be useful.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2323 on: April 09, 2023, 12:34:02 pm »

BREAKING: Russia has struck its own submarine with an underwater torpedo in the Black Sea, killing all 350 aboard
Whoops, wrong sub

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2324 on: April 09, 2023, 12:51:16 pm »
BREAKING: Russia has struck its own submarine with an underwater torpedo in the Black Sea, killing all 350 aboard
Whoops, wrong sub
Yikes. This business will get out of hand ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org