Author Topic: Footage shows ‘flash mob’ of looters ransack 7-Eleven in L.A.  (Read 718 times)

Offline Kamaji

Footage shows ‘flash mob’ of looters ransack 7-Eleven in Los Angeles

By David Propper
August 19, 2022

A “flash mob” of looters were caught on camera ransacking a 7-Eleven in Los Angeles earlier this week — making off with handfuls of cigarettes, snacks and other goods, authorities said.

Video clips released by Los Angeles police show dozens of people, many of them not bothering to hide their faces, grabbing various items as they swarmed the chain store Monday shortly after midnight in the Harbor Gateway section of the city.

Part of the footage even shows the rowdy bunch going behind the counter that was apparently vacated by 7-Eleven employees and flinging items toward a pack of people on the other side.

Snacks, drinks, cigarettes, lottery tickets and other merchandise were all lifted from the store, which also was vandalized, according to police. Looters also allegedly threw items at store employees.

After exiting the store, the throngs of suspects quickly left the area before cops arrived, police said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/19/los-angeles-flash-mob-of-looters-caught-on-video-ransacking-7-eleven/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Footage shows ‘flash mob’ of looters ransack 7-Eleven in L.A.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 12:42:39 pm »
And of course, once these stores close up because they're no longer economically viable, these same maggots will be whinging on about how "racist" 7-11 is, and how they're stuck in a "convenience store desert."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 05:05:34 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 05:10:36 pm »
And of course, once these stores close up because they're no longer economically viable, these same maggots will be whinging on about how "racist" 7-11 is, and how they're stuck in a "convenience store desert."

What they actually live in is a Law Enforcement Desert.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 05:15:46 pm »
I sure wish those Amish folk would train their children better.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 06:23:23 pm »
If I were the Southland Corp I would shutter every location where this happens, bitching by the liberals be damned. Also they should take out billboards and ads with pictures of the thieves and putting the blame for the closures on their heads.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 07:23:56 pm »
If I were the Southland Corp I would shutter every location where this happens, bitching by the liberals be damned. Also they should take out billboards and ads with pictures of the thieves and putting the blame for the closures on their heads.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 08:16:57 pm »
Lot of Hispanics in the mix, just grinning (and grabbing) away.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2022, 08:44:42 pm »

Good idea...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34