Author Topic: The Miracle Not-Heard Around The World: The Success of Uttar Pradesh - Part 3  (Read 360 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Pierre Kory’s Medical Musings 8/14/2022

While Uttar Pradesh was "quietly" eradicating COVID, India adopted ivermectin nationally to combat the disastrous Delta wave. The impact of that decision is the world's 2nd biggest criminal secret.

In Part 1 and Part 2, I laid out the structure, function, and escalation of Uttar Pradesh’s (UP) “Test, Track, and Treat”(TTT) Program, which achieved what was essentially a zero infection rate across the state by September of 2021. In this post, I present what was happening at the Federal level in India during the time that UP was eradicating COVID.

India’s Federal COVID Response

Although I will denounce some aspects of corruption by the Federal Health Agencies in India by the end of this post, I have to give the “Indian Feds” credit for having started out on the right foot in early 2020. They, like UP, started with a goal of trying to protect the country’s population by investigating the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in prevention and treatment for COVID.

Already by March of 2020, the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR), an advisory of leading medical centers and central government hospitals, issued a recommendation for the use of HCQ in prevention for Health Care Workers (HCW) across the country. Further, the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) even suggested its use in treatment while also indicating that ivermectin could be used as an alternative! Check it out:

Can Ivermectin be used for COVID patients?
    Ivermectin has been found to be a potent inhibitor of SARS CoV2 replication in vitro, but the doses required to achieve this effect in vivo far exceeds the usual dose. It is currently not recommended in the national guidelines but can be used in patients in whom HCQ is contraindicated (September 2020. AIIMSeICUsFAQs01SEP.pdf)

What isn’t funny is how they arrived at that suggestion despite including one of the more famous disinformation narratives against ivermectin that circled the globe, you know the one about how effective concentrations would be unobtainable in humans. Paul Marik, Andrew Hill, and I presented data from Caly and Wagstaff of Monash University which debunked that narrative in January 2021 to the NIH treatment Guidelines Panel. Apparently they never saw fit to share it with the world.

Contrast India’s bold moves above with what the United States of Pharma (USOP) was doing in response to COVID. The US Feds very quickly started pulling some of their first blatantly corrupt moves, likely sparked by the fear of the consequences of the world’s second most populated country deciding to deploy, gasp.. generic, repurposed drugs to combat the pandemic.

In retrospect, Fauci’s actions are horrifying (again, he effectively controls the FDA, CDC, and NIH). One week later, on March 28, 2020, the CDC issued a Health Advisory warning of the dangers of HCQ use (they employed this identical disinformation tactic 18 months later against ivermectin). Then two weeks after that, the CDC went further and removed their prior “soft” recommendation for HCQ with the statement: “there are no drugs or other therapeutics approved by the US Food and Drug Administration to prevent or treat COVID-19.”

Much More: https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-miracle-not-heard-around-the-1ee

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Uttar Pradesh is one of the most corrupt governments in the world. They declare their enemies legally dead. Their word is about as reliable as Communist China's, if not even less so.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024