Author Topic: DeSantis Leaves Room Of Reporters SPEECHLESS: “Florida Is Where Woke Goes to Die”  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Offline EdinVA

Woke dumpster fire... I like that

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gotta love the guy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is there even one person here who doesn't think this guy will be the GOP POTUS candidate in 2028?

I love his precision in skewering the left in a manner that is gaffe free, and soundly competent.

The dims have no one near this strong in their bench strength.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Is there even one person here who doesn't think this guy will be the GOP POTUS candidate in 2028?

I love his precision in skewering the left in a manner that is gaffe free, and soundly competent.

The dims have no one near this strong in their bench strength.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
Gotta love this guy.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

I'd vote for him.  Here's the problem though....  If Trump decides to run he'll eviscerate DeSantis, just like he did Ted Cruz.  Trump is totally unmerciful.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Potato Head peeled off:
"If Trump decides to run he'll eviscerate DeSantis, just like he did Ted Cruz.  Trump is totally unmerciful."

Seems to me that Mr. DeSantis is on record for stating that if Mr. Trump runs in 2024, he will not challenge him.

That's a good plan, and moreso, a shrewd plan.

Mr. Trump may want DeSantis as VP candidate in 2024. If so, it will be good practice, regardless of whether Mr. Trumps wins... or loses.

Republicans will not hold a loss against Mr. DeSantis for trying to help.
And he will be "first in line" for the presidential ticket in 2028, regardless of whether he's VP or still governor of Florida...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
I would support DeSantis if he ran in '24, but given how things have shaken out lately, I'd like for Trump to take it all and mercilessly go after the woke Left this time.

If Trump won't or can't run this time, then definitely I hope DeSantis steps up.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

I suspect DeSantis is shrewdly playing the long game. He knows his time is coming and he plans on picking up the mantle of America First from Trump and carrying it forward. The long view is the only way we change government for the better.