Author Topic: McConnell offers dour midterm forecast, cites 'candidate quality' as GOP Senate hopefuls struggle  (Read 1974 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

My response: "Don't hold your breath waiting for that!"

Turtle's a worthless POS!!!!!!

He's worse than our enemies.  He is a freakin' traitor.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online andy58-in-nh

The GOP Losership strikes again. Always seeking to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Turtle's a worthless POS!!!!!!

He's worse than our enemies.  He is a freakin' traitor.

I'm sure he and Schumer have enjoyed many a good time in the senate cloakroom after putting on a show for us.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm sure he and Schumer have enjoyed many a good time in the senate cloakroom after putting on a show for us.

Yep...  he's Schumer's Mitch......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Greg Price
@greg_price11

The GOP needs a new leader in the Senate. McConnell would rather donate money to Liz Cheney than fight to elect America First Republicans who won't sell out the voters that elect them.

He is actively rooting for us to lose.

1:10 PM · Aug 18, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
If Turtle remains leader of the GOP, getting the majority is pointless anyway.  SOB capitulates to the dims when the chips are down.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If Turtle remains leader of the GOP, getting the majority is pointless anyway.  SOB capitulates to the dims when the chips are down.

:yowsa: Except for court appointments. And that is NOT unimportant.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
:thumbsup:

I thought Linzy was givng Pedo Joe pretty much what he needed.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Tucker Carlson. Immigration and crime are issues Republicans should run on  (Video)
Fox News, Aug 18, 2022, Tucker Carlson

https://rumble.com/embed/v1dwsor/?pub=4

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I thought Linzy was givng Pedo Joe pretty much what he needed.

Mitch is not the only senate weeding that needs doing in the senate! Not by a long shot!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

#JFRant: #McConnell has given up because he doesn't want #Trump candidates to winhttps://t.co/jwBg1lIiK8— John Fredericks (@jfradioshow) August 19, 2022

Online Right_in_Virginia

McConnell is telling you now what people like me have been telling you for years — the GOP would rather lose to Democrats than lose control of the party to its base. That’s what “electable” means — someone they approve of. Ditch would rather have Kelly than Masters, for example.— Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) August 19, 2022

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
#JFRant: #McConnell has given up because he doesn't want #Trump candidates to winhttps://t.co/jwBg1lIiK8— John Fredericks (@jfradioshow) August 19, 2022

Yep,  enough pro-DJT senators, and there will be enough groundswell to ditch mitch.

This is by design to preserve power.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

No, and I give him full props for that.

But, in the end our govt is supposed to be driven by Congress, not the Executive or Judicial.

All this guy is going to do is tread water and capitulate till his time's up.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
No, and I give him full props for that.

But, in the end our govt is supposed to be driven by Congress, not the Executive or Judicial.

All this guy is going to do is tread water and capitulate till his time's up.

:yowsa: No argument! But the point I was attempting to make is that taking the senate is STILL worthwhile.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
:yowsa: No argument! But the point I was attempting to make is that taking the senate is STILL worthwhile.

Totally agree.
The Republic is lost.