Author Topic: Arizona mom saves daughter, 12, from sexual predator during home break-in  (Read 584 times)

Offline Kamaji

Arizona mom saves daughter, 12, from sexual predator during home break-in

By Olivia Land
August 18, 2022

A mother’s quick thinking helped save her pre-teen daughter after a sex offender broke into their Arizona home early Wednesday, authorities said.

The 12-year-old girl woke up around 3 a.m. in her home in Pauldon, near Prescott, to registered sex offender Lloyd Beard touching her face and getting into bed with her, according to the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office.

The daughter was able to wake up her mother, Mayla Hogan, who chased Beard out of the home and into the yard.

“I was telling him to get out, and I was opening the door because he just wasn’t responding,” Hogan told local reporters.

Beard allegedly exposed himself and threatened to “drop” Hogan, who got her 16-year-old son’s help to prevent him from escaping.

By the time police arrived, Beard was on the ground with his pants down, police said. He suffered minor injuries from his struggle with Hogan.

Beard, 54, is a level 3 sex offender who registered with the sheriff’s office just last week.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/arizona-mom-saves-daughter-12-from-sexual-predator-during-home-break-in/

Offline Idiot

Arizona mom saves daughter, 12, from sexual predator during home break-in

By Olivia Land
August 18, 2022

A mother’s quick thinking helped save her pre-teen daughter after a sex offender broke into their Arizona home early Wednesday, authorities said.

The 12-year-old girl woke up around 3 a.m. in her home in Pauldon, near Prescott, to registered sex offender Lloyd Beard touching her face and getting into bed with her, according to the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office.

The daughter was able to wake up her mother, Mayla Hogan, who chased Beard out of the home and into the yard.

“I was telling him to get out, and I was opening the door because he just wasn’t responding,” Hogan told local reporters.

Beard allegedly exposed himself and threatened to “drop” Hogan, who got her 16-year-old son’s help to prevent him from escaping.

By the time police arrived, Beard was on the ground with his pants down, police said. He suffered minor injuries from his struggle with Hogan.

Beard, 54, is a level 3 sex offender who registered with the sheriff’s office just last week.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/arizona-mom-saves-daughter-12-from-sexual-predator-during-home-break-in/
This guy should never see the light of day again.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yavapai County's Sheriff has a reputation as a solid supporter of the 2nd Amendment.  This lady is in no danger of repercussions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: