Author Topic: Video: Dallas Goons Tried To Rob The Wrong Man Inside His Apartment Complex Hallway And Paid The Pri  (Read 506 times)

Offline American Girl

Perspective..these guys run away after trying to rob the shooter's home & he opened fire which is legal in Texas right?
However, the sad fact remains that the shooter rang off shots like that in an apartment building where those bullets could have hit anybody in those units. He needs to get more training time for sure!
https://defiantamerica.com/video-dallas-goons-tried-to-rob-the-wrong-man-inside-his-apartment-complex-hallway-and-paid-the-price

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Two comments......

(1) I am all for defending your domicle, and would gladly would blow away a perp if they tried to rob me.  OTOH,  that many shots fired nilly willy in an apartment complex is pretty damned irresponsible.

(2) Article reported one perp dead in a hall.  Pretty strange that after this camera survey of the entire hall, (where shots were fired), that there is no evidence of blood.

This all doen't really add up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.