Author Topic: Homan on border crossings hitting 'historic' high: Secretary Mayorkas committed perjury, must be imp  (Read 258 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Homan on border crossings hitting 'historic' high: Secretary Mayorkas committed perjury, must be impeached

Elizabeth Heckman - Yesterday 11:24 AM

Customs and Border Protection sources have told Fox News that over 2 million migrants have been encountered at the southern border so far in the current fiscal year.

Former acting ICE Director Tom Homan joined "America's Newsroom" Wednesday to address the surge and said DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is lying about the southern border and that he must be impeached.

"We've got over 66 known suspected terrorists arrested by CBP because of the open border. If they've arrested 66, let's go back to 900,000 got-aways. How many of them entered the country illegally, got away, that are known suspected terrorists? This man, Secretary Mayorkas, needs to be impeached," he told Griff Jenkins.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/homan-on-border-crossings-hitting-historic-high-secretary-mayorkas-committed-perjury-must-be-impeached/ar-AA10Lj93?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0eac9b53a9014d7d98917446d1050a18
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
THIS would be an impeachment worth having in 2023, even though a conviction is unobtainable in the Senate.

Just do it.