Author Topic: James Carville: ‘Majority’ of GOP Voters ‘Really Stupid’ Evil Racists  (Read 994 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Carville: ‘Majority’ of GOP Voters ‘Really Stupid’ Evil Racists

Pam Key 17 Aug 2022

Democratic consultant and political commentator James Carville said in an interview with The Hill TV that the “majority” of Republican voters are “stupid” and “evil.”

Discussing the brand of the Democratic Party, Carville said, “So much of what has happened to my party is we tend to get defined by some over-educated, totally doofus coastal elites that are out trying to write dictionaries or something unrelated to anybody’s life. And that kind of stuff has a tendency to be very sticky, to stick with people. It is not who the party is. They are a very small part of the Democratic Party.”

He continued, “These people have the ability to irritate. They have the ability to come up with really stupid things, like ‘Defund the Police,’ the three worst words ever in the English language, maybe. And you know, ‘Let’s get rid of Abraham Lincoln.’ That takes a really smart person to come up with that. So we pay while a huge majorities of the Republican Party don’t believe in evolution. Alright, huge majorities of the Republican Party followed Donald Trump. But somehow or another, we pay a greater price for 11% of our people than they do for 65% of their people.”

He added, “People that believe that the election was stolen and have a right to storm the Capitol, which is a substantial number of people in the Republican Party, are evil. Our people are kind of silly. Their people are actually evil. Racism is evil. Alright. Misogyny is evil. I’m sorry. A pronoun is, to me is, ok, fine. I mean, it’s kind of like, you know, if you want to be a vegan, I don’t care. Eat what you want to eat. All right? But but that’s not. That’s not the same thing. It is not, yet the media is addicted to both-sidesism.”

Carville concluded, “The problem the Republican Party has is they got really stupid people that vote in their primaries. And when you have that, you’re going to get in – really stupid people demand to have really stupid leaders. And that’s where the Republican Party is now. It’s not, you know, not all of it. There’s obviously some very high quality, you know, smart, patriotic Republicans. But they’re not in the majority. And they will tell you that themselves.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/17/james-carville-majority-of-gop-voters-really-stupid-evil-racists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville: Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Document Raid Could Be ‘Biggest Story Since 9/11’

Democratic consultant and political commentator James Carville said in an interview with The Hill TV that former President Trump’s alleged mishandling of top secret documents could be the biggest story since the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/17/carville-trumps-mar-a-lago-document-raid-could-be-biggest-story-since-9-11/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Carville: Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Document Raid Could Be ‘Biggest Story Since 9/11’

Democratic consultant and political commentator James Carville said in an interview with The Hill TV that former President Trump’s alleged mishandling of top secret documents could be the biggest story since the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/17/carville-trumps-mar-a-lago-document-raid-could-be-biggest-story-since-9-11/

Never mind that Joe just signed the Inflation Reduction Act which includes a $369 billion investment in climate and energy policies, $64 billion to extend a policy under the Affordable Care Act to reduce health insurance costs, and a 15% corporate minimum tax aimed at companies that earn more than $1 billion a year.

Never mind the CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER.

Never mind inflation, and a failing economy.

Nope, let's just focus on Trump (still) and keep the focus off Joe, DEMS and Soros & Co.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Serpent Head is nothing but a professional liar and drama queen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One thing about Carville, he thinks he has his finger on the pulse of America.  He just can't find it with his head so far up his ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Benjamin

Projection and deflection, the Potomac two step
“When I die, I want the kingdom of darkness to rejoice because I am off the spiritual battlefield.”

Voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that......

Offline Kamaji

Projection and deflection, the Potomac two step

Yup.

Offline verga

He mispronounced Democrat.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I can't read any story about this guy without seeing him as Gollum. I guess the democrats are are kicking all their rocks over to find their hatemongers.

Offline Kamaji

I can't read any story about this guy without seeing him as Gollum. I guess the democrats are are kicking all their rocks over to find their hatemongers.

Nailed it!!!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Let this sink in ......

Offline verga

Perfect. I always wondered why you neveer saw them both in the same room at the same time.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

Irrelevant Snakehead sez wut?

But by all means, I strongly support the Dem Party condemning 1/4-1/3 of US voters as racists! It worked so well for HilLIARy!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.