Author Topic: Charging Electric Cars Like “Spilling Liters Of Petrol”…(Hidden) Losses During Charging Are Huge  (Read 238 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Charging Electric Cars Like “Spilling Liters Of Petrol”…(Hidden) Losses During Charging Are Huge
By P Gosselin on 16. August 2022

“Hidden gas guzzlers”…The wonders of electric cars are turning out to be pie-in-the-sky fantasies.

Massive energy losses from generation, to transmission, to charging and during battery storage are turning electric mobility into a cost nightmare.

E-car drivers are in for a cost shock

“E-cars lose massive amounts of power during charging,” reports the online 24hamburg-de here, citing results of tests conducted on a variety of electric cars of different price classes and sizes by Germany’s ADAC automobile association.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/08/16/charging-electric-cars-like-spilling-liters-of-petrol-hidden-losses-during-charging-are-huge/
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 05:37:19 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson