Author Topic: Mike Pence Says He'll 'Consider' Testifying For January 6 Committee If Invited  (Read 415 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence Says He'll 'Consider' Testifying For January 6 Committee If Invited

Sarah Weaver
Staff Writer
August 17, 2022 11:53 AM ET

Former Vice President Mike Pence said Wednesday morning he would “consider” testifying for the Jan. 6 committee if extended an invitation to do so.

The former vice president made the statement while giving remarks during the Saint Anselm College’s New Hampshire Institute of Politics “Politics & Eggs” breakfast in Manchester.

James Brett, President and Chief Executive Officer of The New England Council, asked Pence if he would “be agreeable” if the committee called on him to testify about the day’s events.

“If there was an invitation to participate, I would consider it,” Pence responded.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/17/mike-pence-testifying-january-6-committee-invitation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Like begging for an invite to the cool kids table....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It won't help you Mikey, you will never be President, your fate in history will be as a once was and never again a will be.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You'd like to slip that in right before the election wouldn't you Mike?

Not a fan of his shiny slick suit, helmet hair Christianity either.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

The first thing that crosses my mind is...he didn't say if his testimony would be pro or con.

The second...He evidently didn't watch the WY primary. This could be a "turn out the lights" for Pence if he plans on running.