Author Topic: Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will ‘Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell’  (Read 592 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will ‘Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell’

Pam Key 16 Aug 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Alex Wagner Tonight” declared that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) will “chase” former President Donald Trump to the gates of Hell.

Wagner asked, “I’ll ask you, as one of the few people who’s been going through this with her as members of the same party, what has it been like being on the committee with Liz Cheney? Has there been camaraderie, gallows humor, what is that relationship been like between you and her?”

Kinzinger said, “It’s been pretty amazing. This committee, just outside of Liz and I, this is like probably never happened in history and likely will never happen again. You have a committee that is focused on getting the truth, getting to the answers, getting done what needs to be done. We thank Kevin McCarthy for pulling his members. It’s made it a lot easier for us to get to the truth.”

He added, “But with Liz, look, and I feel the same way. If I went back 20 months and made the decision about am I going to impeach Donald Trump, I would’ve done it in a heartbeat and Liz feels the same way. What is it for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? And I think as we have gotten into this committee, Liz and I get along really well. My respect for her was huge, by the way, prior to even all this has grown immensely. She’s very determined”

Kinzinger concluded, “She will chase Donald Trump to the gates of Hell, that’s for sure.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/16/kinzinger-liz-cheney-will-chase-donald-trump-to-the-gates-of-hell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Reminds me of the dog chasing an 18-wheeler. What's she gonna do if she catches him?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

:silly:

Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will ‘Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell’

Pam Key 16 Aug 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Alex Wagner Tonight” declared that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) will “chase” former President Donald Trump to the gates of Hell.

Wagner asked, “I’ll ask you, as one of the few people who’s been going through this with her as members of the same party, what has it been like being on the committee with Liz Cheney? Has there been camaraderie, gallows humor, what is that relationship been like between you and her?”

Kinzinger said, “It’s been pretty amazing. This committee, just outside of Liz and I, this is like probably never happened in history and likely will never happen again. You have a committee that is focused on getting the truth, getting to the answers, getting done what needs to be done. We thank Kevin McCarthy for pulling his members. It’s made it a lot easier for us to get to the truth.”

He added, “But with Liz, look, and I feel the same way. If I went back 20 months and made the decision about am I going to impeach Donald Trump, I would’ve done it in a heartbeat and Liz feels the same way. What is it for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? And I think as we have gotten into this committee, Liz and I get along really well. My respect for her was huge, by the way, prior to even all this has grown immensely. She’s very determined”

Kinzinger concluded, “She will chase Donald Trump to the gates of Hell, that’s for sure.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/16/kinzinger-liz-cheney-will-chase-donald-trump-to-the-gates-of-hell/
And how did that work out for her...lolol.

Online Kamaji

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Liz Cheney
@Liz_Cheney

Here’s a sound bite for you: Bring it.

11:17 AM · Sep 9, 2021  Twitter for iPhone

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Congratulations, Rep.-elect Hageman!  The better woman won. And no, Liz, you’re not Abraham Lincoln. More like Benedict Arnold. Your speech tonight and the Hollywood film crew you brought with you further underscores that your ambitions and ego are utterly out-of-control.

10:47 PM · Aug 16, 2022·Twitter for Android

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I think someone has a crush!

Online libertybele

After listening to her speech I think she is a few maracas short of a mariachi band. She has some definite problems going on.  I think she realizes that her father was part of the swamp and doesn't want his name tarnished.

I have no doubts that she'll run in '24 and she'll have the GOPe machine behind her.  She/they want to continue the Bush/Cheney legacy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Dinesh D’Souza
@DineshDSouza
·3h

Liz Cheney has a gargantuan ego. Normal people would be crushed by such a huge loss. They would have humility and self-reflection forced upon them. Not Cheney. She believes the voters—not her—were on trial yesterday. They failed miserably! She remains a legend in her own mind

Online rustynail

Re: Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will ‘Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell’
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2022, 03:06:25 pm »
Liz Cheney Will ‘Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell’

And die tired.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2022, 03:10:16 pm »
I'll be glad when this Drama Queen completes his menopausal episodes.

He is deaf to the laughter.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2022, 03:47:51 pm »
The more virtuous than any virtue has ever been Lizzy, as faithfully lock-stepped to the democrat lockstepping march.  Having turned her back on her party, to the great satisfaction of the worst of the democrat party.  Traitorous hos are greatly impressed and encouraged, and such actions or a matter of great virtue?  As such Judas must be much encouraged as to the turning his back on Jesus too!  Let the virtuous hos rejoice and with open arms embrace their fates!
 :smokin: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2022, 04:33:13 pm »
Reminds me of the dog chasing an 18-wheeler. What's she gonna do if she catches him?
Reminds me more of

And really, I think Kinzinger nailed it he just thought he was paying the lunatic a compliment.