Author Topic: Biden and congressional Democrats have spent about $3.8 trillion on their agenda since Inauguration  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 17, 2022 2:00am EDT
Biden and congressional Democrats have spent about $3.8 trillion on their agenda since Inauguration Day
GOP says Biden is spending as inflation soars and taxing while the economy is in

Democrats passed about $3.8 trillion in spending on their top agenda items since President Biden took office — something they believe will help them in the 2022 midterms, but that Republicans say is the usual tax-and-spend legislation that will harm the economy.

"Democrats, even in this tough situation — polarized 50-50 — can actually get things done," Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said after Democrats passed their Inflation Reduction Act this month. "They're going to see Democrats are actually getting things done that matter to them, mainstream things that matter to folks."

"No matter what they call their legislation, Democrats in Washington are addicted to spending your money," Chad Gilmartin, a spokesman for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., told Fox News Digital. "When Democrats said their multitrillion spending bill would ‘rescue’ the economy — it did the opposite by fueling historic inflation and imperiling every family’s budget.

"Now Democrats say their latest spending bill, which also raises taxes during a recession, will ‘reduce’ the impact of their failures," Gilmartin said. "It’s clear Americans want a new direction to get our nation back on track."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-congressional-dems-major-laws-add-up-3-8-trillion-price-tag-despite-razor-thin-majority
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

The Democrat Communist Party policy has always been tax and spend then lie about it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 05:04:35 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They're spending $3.8 trillion to fight inflation ... and to undo all human progress after 1492.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 03:10:28 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.