Author Topic: WATCH: Conservative Ad Highlights Insanity of ‘Men in Girl’s Sports’  (Read 208 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Conservative Ad Highlights Insanity of ‘Men in Girl’s Sports’

Paul Bois 16 Aug 2022

A new political ad from the conservative non-profit group Citizens for Sanity illustrated the insanity of men competing in women’s sports under the guise of transgenderism.

The ad features several girl athletes prepping for a big race at a track meet as a narrator expounds upon the intense training regimes they all follow to reach peak performance.

“She trains at 6 a.m. every morning,” the narrator says as the young women assemble on the starting line. “She spent years working to shave off seconds. She’s the captain of her school’s team.”

Just then, the camera cuts to a pair of hairy male legs lining up alongside the girls as the narrator exclaims, “He’s just a mid-pack finisher. But not today!”

As an obvious nod to UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas, the male coasts to victory as his talented female opponents trail far behind.

“Unfortunately, this competition was over before it even began,” admits the narrator. “Woke left-wing politicians are destroying girl’s sports. Tell Biden and his radical allies: no men in girl’s sports.”

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1559672186662690819

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/08/16/watch-conservative-ad-highlights-insanity-of-men-in-girls-sports/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If you need to watch a video to figure it out...
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien