Author Topic: Demings leads Rubio in heated Senate race, DeSantis remains voters' top choice for governor in new p  (Read 1999 times)

Online libertybele

Rubio has been squishy since 2020, but his lifetime ACU score is 88%.  That is lower than 17 other senators, and higher than 82.  He can be primaried if he drifts too far between now and 2028.  Keep in mind however, Florida is barely right of center.  I don't know if Rick Scott will survive 2024, but I do know if the dems get two more seats, you can say goodbye filibuster, goodbye supreme court, hello federal election-rigging, and the flag will have more stars on it.

I believe Scott's seat in the House is likely safe.  The Senate is problematic to begin with because of McConnell and that's not changing in the near future and it looks like the DEMS could expand their majority in the upcoming midterms.

Having a victory in the House would be nice, but you make a valid point it is the Senate that is really key.  Should the GOP win the House, and the Senate expands, they actually would gain power and more control.

Just my opinion here, but again, we're trying to hold this country together from the top down. I am a firm believer in Dr. Ron Paul's theory; it is more beneficial to build from the ground up with a conservative city council, mayor, legislature, and governor.  Right now in FL, we have just that; a conservative House and Senate and a conservative governor and that has so far proven very effective.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

We continue to disagree on this point.   :beer:

No skin off my nose... I ain't a Republican anymore anyway...

But that's why there will always be a preponderance of RINOs at the ready to foil any Conservative advances.

:seeya: