Author Topic: Illegal Migrants Bused To DC, NYC Caught Panhandling At Stops Along The Way: REPORT  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Illegal Migrants Bused To DC, NYC Caught Panhandling At Stops Along The Way:

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
August 15, 2022

A McDonald’s employee in Chattanooga, Tennessee, called the local police to respond to east coast-bound illegal migrants panhandling in the area that were bused by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Fox News reported.

The illegal migrants were transported on one of the buses Abbott sent to Washington D.C., and New York City, according to Fox News. It’s not clear where the bus was bound, as Abbott’s office didn’t respond to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

“I had to get the police to remove them from the premises, which they turn and started sitting over at the gas station. After that we haven’t seen them for a while,” McDonald’s employee Nyree Jones told WTVC. “The two young ones kept on going from here to over there, to the gas station, just trying to get money from people.”

WATCH:

https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/15/migrants-border-texas-tennessee/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A look into the future of the welfare entitlement lives of these future "Americans?" savme
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson