Author Topic: New Zealand family unwittingly buys suitcases filled with body parts  (Read 392 times)

Offline Kamaji

New Zealand family unwittingly buys suitcases filled with body parts

By Snejana Farberov
August 16, 2022

An unsuspecting family in New Zealand bought suitcases at a storage facility auction last week — only to find dismembered human body parts stuffed inside.

The unlucky bidders called police to their home on Moncrieff Avenue in South Auckland on Thursday afternoon after opening their newly purchased luggage and making the grisly discovery, a local police official confirmed.

Cops do not believe the family that had purchased the bags as part of an online storage locker auction in Papatoetoe was involved in what is now being investigated as a suspected homicide.

The website Newshub reported the suitcases possibly contained multiple sets of remains, and police were trying to determine the exact number of victims and identify them.

“The priority for police is to confirm the identification of the deceased so that we can establish the full circumstances behind the discovery,” Detective Inspector Tofilau Faamanuia Vaaelua said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/16/family-buys-suitcases-filled-with-body-parts-at-auction/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: New Zealand family unwittingly buys suitcases filled with body parts
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 04:15:11 pm »
Eh, could come in handy.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 04:27:07 pm »
Where's a "Storage Wars-NZ Edition" when you need it.......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 04:30:39 pm »
Where's a "Storage Wars-NZ Edition" when you need it.......

:silly: