Author Topic: WEF’s ‘Global Intelligence Collecting AI’ Wants To Erase Unapproved Ideas  (Read 257 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY IGOR CHUDOV ON AUG 16, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

WEF’s ‘Global Intelligence Collecting AI’ Wants To Erase Unapproved Ideas

The World Economic Forum is becoming a little concerned. Unapproved opinions are becoming more popular, and online censors cannot keep up with millions of people becoming more aware and more vocal.

The censorship engines employed by Internet platforms turned out to be quite stupid and incapable. [bold, links added]

People are even daring to complain about the World Economic Forum, which is obviously completely unacceptable.

So, WEF author Inbal Goldberger came up with a solution:

She proposes to collect off-platform intelligence from “millions of sources” to spy on people and new ideas, and then merge this information together for “content removal decisions” sent down to “Internet platforms”.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/wefs-global-intelligence-collecting-ai-wants-to-erase-unapproved-ideas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The only way to fight artificial intelligence is with organic stupidity.

Propose ideas so illogical that they break the algorithms by causing recursion and divide-by-zero errors.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 02:32:34 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
All hail......!!!!!

Orwell on Parade.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.