Author Topic: Tucker Carlson's Monologue Reacting To The Raid On Mar-a-Lago  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Tucker Carlson's Monologue Reacting To The Raid On Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 01:48:31 pm »
Another great summation from TC. 

My suggestion to give people who do not want the painstaking ugly details like we want, but want the cliff notes......

The first 20 minutes of his show is your best bang for the buck!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 01:57:08 pm »
Tucker, we see it: America’s descent into a one Party dictatorship. Anyway, some see it. But, unfortunately not enough of us to change its trajectory. Not without the occurrence of some sparking, irreversible event. Maybe the raid on Mar-a-Lago is it; “Remember Mar-a-Lago” has a certain ring.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 02:03:32 pm »
Tucker, we see it: America’s descent into a one Party dictatorship. Anyway, some see it. But, unfortunately not enough of us to change its trajectory. Not without the occurrence of some sparking, irreversible event. Maybe the raid on Mar-a-Lago is it; “Remember Mar-a-Lago” has a certain ring.

I know...   Pretty helpless feeling isn't?  The MSM Mass Brainwashing has created a society of docile sheeple.

It will only take violent slap in the face to wake them up.  What that slap is, is anyone's guess at this point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.