Author Topic: These Troops Purchased Weapons on Base. Then They Used the Firearms to Take Their Personal Lives.  (Read 142 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
These Troops Purchased Weapons on Base. Then They Used the Firearms to Take Their Personal Lives.

Sgt. Anthony Muhlstadt was pumped when he first arrived at Twentynine Palms, California. The 23-year-old Marine thought he had arrived among the many “badasses of the world,” based on his mom.

However that pleasure light final 12 months as his relationships together with his fellow Marines soured, turning into skirmishes. One night time, he was jumped within the barracks as a result of he helped a junior Marine clear up a room trashed by two different Marines, his mom Tanya Mort instructed Army.com.

“There was some bullying. I hate utilizing that phrase, he was within the Marine Corps,” Mort mentioned. “I hate utilizing that phrase, however that is actually what it was.”

Muhlstadt struggled with life within the barracks and ultimately sought assistance on base for his despair. After greater than two months of treatment, the physician he’d been seeing at Twentynine Palms reported progress in November and boosted his antidepressant prescription.

https://www.specialforcesnews.com/these-troops-purchased-weapons-on-base-then-they-used-the-firearms-to-take-their-personal-lives/
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 11:33:09 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson