Author Topic: Kinzinger: Trump ‘Absolutely, 100%’ Inciting Supporters to Threaten Law Enforcement  (Read 1795 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: Trump ‘Absolutely, 100%’ Inciting Supporters to Threaten Law Enforcement

Pam Key 15 Aug 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) claimed Monday on CNN’s “Situation Room” that former President Donald Trump was “100%” inciting supporters to violently threaten the FBI after the raid on his Mar-a-Lago estate.

Blitzer said, “You’ve seen this joint FBI Department of Homeland Security bulletin. It is now warning of what they call unprecedented violent threats in the wake of the search of Mar-a-Lago. Do you hold the former President Donald Trump responsible for inciting his supporters?”

Kinzinger said, “Yeah, absolutely, 100%. I posted a thread somebody put up of a number of folks on TikTok that were putting out, you know, not just anti-government, but really threats to violence, pictures of their guns saying it is time, we’re coming. I mean, this is ridiculous. I mean, and it’s ridiculous obviously for what the former president has done in terms of saying, ‘This is an attack on my home. I did nothing wrong.’ Of course, the little bit that we do know, it seems like there is certainly at least good reason for the FBI to have done what they did.”

He added, “But then members of Congress, senators, you know, any Republican elected official out there that rushes to be the first on television or the first to Twitter to basically condemn the FBI, I mean, look, I’ll tell you as a guy that grew up in the right and grew up as a Republican, there has always been a strain of people that believe that the government is, you know, out there to get them. That the FBI represents that part of the government that is out there to get people. This stokes that. It’s really dangerous. I fear it could get worse unless people are way more responsible.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/15/kinzinger-trump-absolutely-100-inciting-supporters-to-threaten-law-enforcement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Kinzinger: Trump ‘Absolutely, 100%’ Inciting Supporters to Threaten Law Enforcement

Pam Key 15 Aug 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) claimed Monday on CNN’s “Situation Room” that former President Donald Trump was “100%” inciting supporters to violently threaten the FBI after the raid on his Mar-a-Lago estate.

Blitzer said, “You’ve seen this joint FBI Department of Homeland Security bulletin. It is now warning of what they call unprecedented violent threats in the wake of the search of Mar-a-Lago. Do you hold the former President Donald Trump responsible for inciting his supporters?”

Kinzinger said, “Yeah, absolutely, 100%. I posted a thread somebody put up of a number of folks on TikTok that were putting out, you know, not just anti-government, but really threats to violence, pictures of their guns saying it is time, we’re coming. I mean, this is ridiculous. I mean, and it’s ridiculous obviously for what the former president has done in terms of saying, ‘This is an attack on my home. I did nothing wrong.’ Of course, the little bit that we do know, it seems like there is certainly at least good reason for the FBI to have done what they did.”

He added, “But then members of Congress, senators, you know, any Republican elected official out there that rushes to be the first on television or the first to Twitter to basically condemn the FBI, I mean, look, I’ll tell you as a guy that grew up in the right and grew up as a Republican, there has always been a strain of people that believe that the government is, you know, out there to get them. That the FBI represents that part of the government that is out there to get people. This stokes that. It’s really dangerous. I fear it could get worse unless people are way more responsible.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/15/kinzinger-trump-absolutely-100-inciting-supporters-to-threaten-law-enforcement/

The responsibility of stoking fear in the public lies with a corrupt DOJ and those that promote, condone or cover up that corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

The man speaks with a forked tongue.

No mention of course, of YEARS of 'peaceful protests' burning down cities. Actual, actionable, criminal activity...

Two-faced bastard.

Online cato potatoe

Whoever said the FBI was in the business of law enforcement?  When they start acting like an American institution, rather than KGB interlopers, they might earn some respect. 

Regardless, Trump has not incited anything.  This is a hideous lie.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
What did Trump say? Or does his existence alone incite violence – and by whom?
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nobody cares what you think anymore, Adam Bomb.  You only exist in somebody's rear view mirror.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

What did Trump say? Or does his existence alone incite violence – and by whom?

Exactly.

Online Lando Lincoln

I have made this observation several times in the past.

Years ago during the height of the Tea Party movement, I came to know Adam Kinzinger. I met with him, had lunch with him. On my invitation, he came to my place of work to meet and greet with people. He was a model conservative - at least, that is how I would have described him.

I would have never, ever, envisioned this Adam Kinzinger.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline verga

The man speaks with a forked tongue.

No mention of course, of YEARS of 'peaceful protests' burning down cities. Actual, actionable, criminal activity...

Two-faced bastard.
A perfect television ad would be him saying this with a montage of Maxine Waters, Obama, Pelosi, and Jackson Lee, telling people to get others faces etc...
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

I have made this observation several times in the past.

Years ago during the height of the Tea Party movement, I came to know Adam Kinzinger. I met with him, had lunch with him. On my invitation, he came to my place of work to meet and greet with people. He was a model conservative - at least, that is how I would have described him.

I would have never, ever, envisioned this Adam Kinzinger.
A friend of mine and I were having a discussion about another friends wife and he made a comment I will never forget: "Anyone can look sane for 15 minutes." Probably one of the truest thing he ever said.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Lando Lincoln

A friend of mine and I were having a discussion about another friends wife and he made a comment I will never forget: "Anyone can look sane for 15 minutes." Probably one of the truest thing he ever said.

True enough.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is this goober up for re-election?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@verga

@verga

It is blindingly obvious that neither one of you ever met my ex.

She can flip from one extreme to another in mid-sentence,while blinking.

That's why I asked her to go with me to the DMV. They never had a chance.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 12:51:35 pm by sneakypete »

Online Lando Lincoln

Is this goober up for re-election?

Nope. His district has been eliminated.
John Steinbeck

Offline verga

@verga

@verga

It is blindingly obvious that neither one of you ever met my ex.

She can flip from one extreme to another in mid-sentence,while blinking.

That's why I asked her to go with me to the DMV. They never had a chance.
I guess they would have to want to appear sane for those 15 minutes. If not then all bets are off.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess they would have to want to appear sane for those 15 minutes. If not then all bets are off.

@verga

She can go from one extreme to another in the blink of an eye,and never miss a beat. After she got done explaining my problems with the DMV about my drivers license,she literally had the woman clerk tearing up,and those people have heard it ALL.

I am in absolute awe at this ability she seems able to utilize without any effort at all on her part. It explains why I never won an argument with her. Also kinda explains why she has 4 or 5 divorces under  her belt,too.

Still,ya just gotta be in awe of such raw talent,as long as you are not on the receiving end of it,anyway.

And the truth is she seems to be totally unaware of it. It just seems to kick in any time she needs it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 01:35:38 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

Because his district was eliminated and he has no future in Congress, I suspect this nut is trying to go out in a blaze of glory, thinking he can destroy everything in his path. His tweets are completely unhinged.

His utter insanity won't hurt him at his next job, which is likely to be commentator at MSNBC or CNN.  *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 01:38:52 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope. His district has been eliminated.

Was anything stopping him from moving to a more hospitable District?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

His personality.  People hate him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
100%?  I'm 100% sure Kinzinger is "pissy" during his menopause phase of life.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Did lame-duck wolf-crier Kinzinger provide evidence supporting his claim?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did lame-duck wolf-crier Kinzinger provide evidence supporting his claim?

Has he ever?
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Kinzinger and Liz Cheney are birds of a feather - the Democrats' pet nominal Republicans.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

I suspect his lunatic posts are nothing more than examples of him trolling for political support in some lunatic district so he  can move there and run for office again.

Offline mountaineer

It's been suggested that Kinzinger is menopausal and may be in need of hormone replacement therapy.