Author Topic: Brennan: ‘I Think Both Rudy and Trump Are Screwed’  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brennan: ‘I Think Both Rudy and Trump Are Screwed’
« on: August 16, 2022, 01:07:07 am »
Brennan: ‘I Think Both Rudy and Trump Are Screwed’

Pam Key 15 Aug 2022

Former CIA Director John Brennan said Monday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that former President Donald Trump and his former attorney Rudy Giuliani were “screwed” legally while discussing the Justice Department investigation into classified materials that resulted in a raid on Mar-a-Lago and the Georgia alternate electors investigation announcing Giuliani was the target.

Guest host John Heilemann said, “The one thing that was on no one’s radar screen was the thing that now, according to George Conway, is the shortest distance between Donald Trump and an orange jumpsuit, does this surprise you that it turns out to be classified materials and foreign policy and not something related to January 6 election interference or his personal businesses and other things and that might be the one thing that ends up bringing Trump down?”

Brennan said, “I don’t know if it’s surprising, but clearly, I think Donald Trump has had a history of trying to skirt the law and to do things that are rather unethical and unprincipled. Whether it be in the business world or the government world and now in his post-presidential life, the questions remain whether or not he has intentionally lied and deceived the government in terms of what’s been held in Mar-a-Lago. What I hear about the legal experts and others about the potential for indictments and whether it be for Trump or Giuliani, I’m not a lawyer, and without getting too technical, I think both Rudy and Trump are screwed.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/15/brennan-i-think-both-rudy-and-trump-are-screwed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Brennan: ‘I Think Both Rudy and Trump Are Screwed’
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 01:54:28 am »
Brennan?  LMAO!!!  To him, Trump's breathing is a Capital offensive every time he exhales.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 11:48:35 am »
Brennan?  LMAO!!!  To him, Trump's breathing is a Capital offensive every time he exhales.
Add that tot he veracity of George Conway and you get some good television there.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 11:54:00 am »
:facepalm2:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 03:48:27 pm »
 :pondering: John Boy, whose security clearance was revoked by Trump? Yeah I'm sure there is totally objectivity on his part

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 05:59:22 pm »
Has he been drug-tested recently? wink777
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.