Author Topic: Glenn Beck: This is the ONLY endgame that makes sense for the FBI’s raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home  (Read 1077 times)

Offline libertybele

Glenn Beck: This is the ONLY endgame that makes sense for the FBI’s raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home

If you're celebrating this FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, you have no idea how much this changes things. We don't do this in America. At least, we didn't. But the left cannot have Donald Trump be president again. His "America First" platform goes against everything they've been working for. So, what's their endgame here? On the radio program, Glenn Beck said there's really only one endgame that makes sense — and it should scare us all.

"If you are not for the destruction of America, you better pay attention quickly. This is a massive move," Glenn said of the Mar-a-Lago raid.

"Who has credibility on this? ... The right will believe Donald Trump, but nobody on the left, so you're not going to change any minds there. Do you think the right will believe the New York Times? MSNBC? NBC? CBS? Do you think we're going to believe the New York Times — the people who have been carrying water for the Biden crimes? The Clinton crimes? And ... I'm talking about her server and having her own State Department people go into a skiff, which is the top secret room, completely sealed off, going in and getting documents, cutting off 'top secret,' and then emailing them to her on her private server. And nothing? And now you're going to try to convince me [that] this has nothing to do with January 6?" he added.

"Remember the [allegations about] bank servers, [Trump] was pinging a bank? Untrue. Carter Page is a Russian spy? Untrue. Donald Trump is a Russian spy? ... Untrue. Collusion with Russia? Untrue. Ukraine, the perfect phone call? Not true. Not true. Wasn't a perfect phone call. Was not impeachable. The pee tape dossier? None of that was true. Here's why they can't have [Trump] as president of the United States. They can't have him as president of the United States because we are headed towards a completely new, all redesigned, non-capitalist, nonconstitutional Great Reset," Glenn argued. "They cannot have him be president because he is America first."

Glenn warned Americans that our federal government is accumulating massive power, case in point the 87,000 new IRS agents. "Coupled with the [IRS agents] they already have ... that's almost the size of our National Guard. Do you feel comfortable with that? Democrats? You don't think there's a possibility ... that someone ... might come in at some point and weaponize the IRS?"

He also warned that the FBI's raid on Donald Trump’s home has implications that stretch far beyond simple dislike for the former president. So what are they hoping to accomplish?

"What is the endgame? You make him into a martyr by throwing him into jail or killing him ... so you make him stronger. That doesn't make sense, why would they want that?" Glenn asked. "So, what is their endgame? The only one that makes sense to me, is to stop him at any cost, then lunatics will take to the streets, and then [the Democrats] will have evidence that the [right is] more dangerous than anyone could possibly imagine. Please, pray for your country.".......................

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-glenn-beck-program/trump-raid-endgame?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow, Glenn sure is putting forward a novel idea here...the Feebs are trying to get us to spawn a war with the cops so they can kill us all? 

Gee, I don't know anybody who could have guessed that.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Wow, Glenn sure is putting forward a novel idea here...the Feebs are trying to get us to spawn a war with the cops so they can kill us all? 

Gee, I don't know anybody who could have guessed that.....

Not as easy to light off as the liberals are.

Offline roamer_1

Bear in mind they were looking for either war or subjugation when they sent their BLM/Antifa brown shirts out to stir up rural trouble.

Didn't work so good with all the rednecks and bikers standing WITH the LEOs...

Part of why I am adamant that this site does not lose sight of that support for LEOs.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not as easy to light off as the liberals are.

Yup.  Exactly.  We are slow to rile because we understand the likely angles, play out scenarios in our minds.  The herd of liberals have no discerning mind and can be instigated to do almost anything.

But, God save 'em if they really push us to the wall.  They'll have to find out the hard way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Yup.  Exactly.  We are slow to rile because we understand the likely angles, play out scenarios in our minds.  The herd of liberals have no discerning mind and can be instigated to do almost anything.

But, God save 'em if they really push us to the wall.  They'll have to find out the hard way.

That's right... And growing likely.  **nononono*

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber:
"Glenn sure is putting forward a novel idea here...the Feebs are trying to get us to spawn a war with the cops so they can kill us all?"

When the real "conflict" starts, the cops (local and state) will be told to stay out of it, lest they end up "on the losing side" when it's all over...

Offline libertybele

Bear in mind they were looking for either war or subjugation when they sent their BLM/Antifa brown shirts out to stir up rural trouble.

Didn't work so good with all the rednecks and bikers standing WITH the LEOs...

Part of why I am adamant that this site does not lose sight of that support for LEOs.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I'll say it again, if they keep pushing we need to somehow head fake them into 'suspending' the Constitution.

Once they do that, they have no legal ground to stand on.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We all know the FBI/Democrats want to incite normal Christin families into some kind of 'fight'. We all know this.
However, if they are willing to raid Donald Trump's home, what will they do next?
Now the Democrats have an army of FBI/IRS agents against us. The point is, they always win, until we ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'll say it again, if they keep pushing we need to somehow head fake them into 'suspending' the Constitution.

Once they do that, they have no legal ground to stand on.

I'm not sure how much more of the constitution there is left to suspend.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm not sure how much more of the constitution there is left to suspend.

True, but if they try and make it 'official' they've hung themselves.
The Republic is lost.