Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Biden’s CIA Director Employed Undisclosed Chinese Communist Party Members While Heading E  (Read 569 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Biden’s CIA Director Employed Undisclosed Chinese Communist Party Members While Heading Elite DC Think Tank

Philip Lenczycki
Investigative Reporter
August 14, 2022 9:04 PM ET
Font Size:

CIA Director William Burns formerly headed a prominent D.C. think tank while it employed Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation has found.
    Carnegie employed at least 20 CCP members while Burns was president, four of whom were brought on during his tenure, the DCNF found.
    “If any Communist Party members have easy access to any sensitive information whatsoever, they’re certain to get a visit from Chinese intelligence,” a former vice-presidential national security adviser said.

Central Intelligence Agency Director William Burns formerly headed an influential D.C. think tank while it employed undisclosed Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members as well as individuals with Chinese government ties, the Daily Caller News Foundation has found.

During Burns’ tenure as president of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace from February 2015 to November 2021, the think tank employed at least 20 policy experts whom the DCNF has identified as CCP members. These CCP members worked at both Carnegie’s Washington, D.C., headquarters and Carnegie-Tsinghua — the Beijing center Burns’ predecessor, Jessica Mathews, launched in 2010 in cooperation with Tsinghua University.

Yet, expert profiles on Carnegie’s website don’t disclose these individuals’ ties to the CCP. The DCNF only discovered their communist ties after analyzing hundreds of Chinese-language, Communist Party branch records and personnel profiles from more than a dozen CCP-linked organizations.

Burns’ tenure at Carnegie coincided with increased alarm from the FBI concerning the CCP conducting “malign influence operations” against key American institutions. In July 2020, FBI Director Christopher Wray warned that the CCP seeks to “influence our policymakers” and “manipulate our public opinion” by exploiting the “openness” of our society.

Considering such warnings, employing CCP members and those with Chinese government ties raises red flags, national security experts said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/14/william-burns-cia-carnegie-cusef-marco-rubio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suppose there must be someone out there surprised by this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

They all came highly recommended by Dianne Feinstein and Eric Swalwell.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well Hunter said they were okay.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

Is there any part of the Democrat Party and the Biden administration that is not compromised by the Chinese Communist Party?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ted Cruz
@tedcruz

Is there any part of the Democrat Party and the Biden administration that is not compromised by the Chinese Communist Party?

If so, they keep it well hidden!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If democrats can save the nation by getting rid off all the Republicans, surely our CIA can save the nation with Communist China can save America with the Communist nations, moles infiltrating agents infesting every level of our government too!  Their lock-steppers really know how to lock-step too.  When they don't hysterically foam at the mouth too much.
Nothing to worry about now, they are getting close to full control, one party government, and quite open about it any more!
 ****slapping
Now its easy to see the utopia they have been lying to us for such a long time.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 04:26:31 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Where is Joe McCarthy when you need him?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis