Author Topic: Attorney General Garland's stature shrinks as he doggedly pursues Trump..Jonathan Turley  (Read 237 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attorney General Garland's stature shrinks as he doggedly pursues Trump
Jonathan Turley
Sun, August 14, 2022 at 11:38 PM

In the cult classic "The Incredible Shrinking Man," the character Scott Carey is caught in a thick fog that causes him to gradually shrink to the point that he lives in a doll house and fights off the house cat. At one point, Carey delivers a strikingly profound line: "The unbelievably small and the unbelievably vast eventually meet – like the closing of a gigantic circle."

If one image sums up the incredibly shrinking stature of Attorney General Merrick Garland, it is that line in the aftermath of the FBI search of former President Donald Trump's home at the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla.

Two years ago, I was one of many who supported Garland when he was nominated for attorney general. While his personality seemed a better fit for the courts than the Cabinet, he is a person with unimpeachable integrity and ethics.
Doubts about Garland's handling of controversy

If there are now doubts, it is not about his character but his personality in dealing with political controversies. Those concerns have grown in the past week.

more
https://news.yahoo.com/attorney-general-garlands-stature-shrinks-192645054.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I run hot or cold about Turley, mostly to the good.  But he's full of crap in this article gushing about Garland.

To wit, FTA:

Two years ago, I was one of many who supported Garland when he was nominated for attorney general. While his personality seemed a better fit for the courts than the Cabinet, he is a person with unimpeachable integrity and ethics.

Bullshit, he isn't a "good fit" for any position of responsibility.  Never was, and we knew it at the time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Merri Garland never had much "stature" from which to shrink, to begin with...