Author Topic: Exclusive — ‘No Mercy’: House Republicans Prepare to Smother Democrats with $180 Million Ad Blitz 84  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — ‘No Mercy’: House Republicans Prepare to Smother Democrats with $180 Million Ad Blitz 84 Days Before Midterms

Matthew Boyle 15 Aug 2022 Washington, DC

Only 84 days remain until the November 8 midterm elections, and House Republicans are preparing to smother Democrats with a massive $180 million ad blitz, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

“There will be no mercy for every single Democrat who voted to send 87,000 IRS agents after the working class, raise their taxes, and give handouts to their wealthy donors. They will regret this vote when their constituents send them packing in November,” National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) chairman Rep. Tom Emmer (R-MN) told Breitbart News exclusively on Monday.

Sources familiar with media ad buy tracking told Breitbart News that between the NRCC and the Congressional Leadership Fund (CLF)—the House GOP leadership’s main super PAC—Republicans have reserved nearly $180 million in ad buys across the country in the fall. As the midterms approach and Republicans gain even more momentum, these sources add, this massive ad buy hammering Democrats in their districts is expected to grow significantly.

The blitz will begin hitting television airwaves at the end of August and will hammer vulnerable Democrats from Labor Day until Election Day. Since every single Democrat in the House voted for the so-called “Inflation Reduction Act,” a bill that does not reduce inflation but actually represents a massive shift towards the radical left’s green agenda, expect the ads to focus in large part on Democrats’ decision to vote to raise taxes and employ new IRS agents to conduct wide-scale audits on Americans.

Some specific Democrats who are definitely on the target list include Reps. Tom O’Halleran (D-AZ), Jared Golden (D-ME), Marcy Kaptur (D-OH), Matt Cartwright (D-PA), and Cindy Axne (D-IA).

For Republicans to retake the U.S. House majority, they need to flip just a handful of seats from Democrat control—and each of those above districts were carried by former President Donald Trump in 2020. While these ads will hammer those Democrats especially, they will also be spread deep into Democrat territory, including many districts that President Joe Biden won in 2020, some by substantial margins.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/15/no-mercy-house-republicans-prepare-smother-democrats-180-million-ad-blitz-84-days-midterms/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

But, will it do any good?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kamaji:
"will it do any good?"

It won't with me.
I never watch political ads.
Of EITHER side.
The only tv I look at is Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune, and the sound is muted during all commercials.

Online libertybele

What a waste of money. I believe that the GOP already has the votes due to people feeling the pinch in their wallets.

Money would be better spent making sure that a fair election process is in place in as many districts as they can.  Unfortunately, it's probably a little late for that.

No worries, Romney's niece has everything under control.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That can cut either way.  I hope we have better "ad men" than they've had in the past.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Republicans fight?  I don't believe it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That can cut either way.  I hope we have better "ad men" than they've had in the past.

They need a "Daisy" type ad. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.