Author Topic: BREAKING: True The Vote Releases Information Given To FBI Months Ago – China Has  (Read 416 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BREAKING: True The Vote Releases Information Given To FBI Months Ago – China Has Information on 1.8 Million US Election Workers On Server In Wuhan

HomeInvestigationsBREAKING: True The Vote Releases Information Given To FBI Months Ago – China Has Information on 1.8 Million US Election Workers On Server In Wuhan
Investigations
BREAKING: True The Vote Releases Information Given To FBI Months Ago – China Has Information on 1.8 Million US Election Workers On Server In Wuhan
by CD Media StaffAugust 15, 2022414842
SHARE22

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR, Truth Social   

True the Vote held a private, invite-only event over the weekend. CDMedia had a reporter at the conference conducted at an undisclosed location.

Information was released that True the Vote many months ago stumbled upon a server in China which True the Vote says holds a great deal of personal information on 1.8 million U.S. election workers. The data was brought to the FBI which has so far done nothing with it.

Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips told the audience they are now a target of an FBI investigation over the issue, not the CCP...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 05:44:57 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien