Author Topic: McCabe: Trump Knows He Is Unleashing ‘Aggrieved, Politically Extreme People’ on FBI  (Read 557 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCabe: Trump Knows He Is Unleashing ‘Aggrieved, Politically Extreme People’ on FBI

Pam Key 15 Aug 2022

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe said Monday on CNN’s “New Day” that he believed former President Donald Trump knowingly unleashed “very aggrieved, politically extreme people” with his criticisms of the FBI’s raid on his Florida estate last week.

McCabe was discussing the FBI and Department of Homeland Security issuing a bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of increased threats following the Mar-a-Lago search.

McCabe said, “The FBI and DHS’ response over the last few days indicates to me that maybe they are taking this sort of violent rhetoric on largely right-wing social media sites more seriously than they did in the lead up to January 6th. That has always been a massive gap for me. It’s just not — it’s hard to understand how, with the level of rhetoric preceding January 6th, that the FBI and DHS, and other law enforcement entities didn’t take that seriously. The message they put out today tells me they’re watching it closely and trying to take appropriate steps.”

Anchor Brianna Keilar said, “Should former President Trump know the effect of either his silence or his efforts to say — he’s alleging the FBI maybe planted evidence, or at least laying the groundwork for that possibility. Should he know the effect that those actions on his part can have when it comes to potential violence against the men and women in the FBI?”

McCabe said, “Brianna, my observations on this is that he is makes those statements because he knows the effect they will have, right? He had a distinctive experience on January 6th. That crowd that came and unleashed a violent attack on the Capitol did so, according to many of them who have testified, because they thought that’s what he asked them to do.”

He added, “He knows that that community of very aggrieved, politically extreme people are listening to everything he says and doesn’t say. And they react in ways they think he wants them to act. I think that’s why he’s making the statements he is now.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/15/mccabe-trump-knows-he-is-unleashing-aggrieved-politically-extreme-people-on-fbi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

No, the FBI are pretty much doing that to themselves.

Offline PeteS in CA

Ummmmmmm, no. The FBI F'ed up, badly and thereby shot their foot off at the butt cheek.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The FBI is a self-contained ecosystem. They commit the crimes. Then they arrest for the crime which they did. Then, they get pissed off at themselves and start shooting their own offices. The FBI does it all. Their only hope is to sucker some innocent idiot to join in with them. Because that guy is GUILTY!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So once again if Trump defends himself or points out abuse than he is inciting ‘Aggrieved, Politically Extreme People’    ? Of course seven years of constant attacks on and lies about Trump by democrats, the highly politicized FBI, DOJ, CIA and the lefts media lackeys have nothing to do with the anger and outrage Americans are feeling  **nononono* Where was all this angst about unleashing ‘Aggrieved, Politically Extreme People’ when elected democrats all the way to the top where stoking and goading Antifa and BLM to commit all the assaults, looting, arson and oh yeah trespass on and destruction of federal property? And why weren't those criminals arrested and thrown into veritable pits of solitary confinement with no bail or constitutional rights?

Offline Kamaji

So once again if Trump defends himself or points out abuse than he is inciting ‘Aggrieved, Politically Extreme People’    ? Of course seven years of constant attacks on and lies about Trump by democrats, the highly politicized FBI, DOJ, CIA and the lefts media lackeys have nothing to do with the anger and outrage Americans are feeling  **nononono* Where was all this angst about unleashing ‘Aggrieved, Politically Extreme People’ when elected democrats all the way to the top where stoking and goading Antifa and BLM to commit all the assaults, looting, arson and oh yeah trespass on and destruction of federal property? And why weren't those criminals arrested and thrown into veritable pits of solitary confinement with no bail or constitutional rights?

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline verga

:yowsa:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.