Author Topic: VIDEO: Ted Koppel Turned Mayberry Nostalgia Into Misplaced Trump Obsession  (Read 427 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Sometimes I like to just get away from politics such as will happen when I go on my Caribbean cruise sans internet connection in a few weeks. Such was also the case when I clicked on a video about how Andy Griffith's hometown of Mt. Airy, North Carolina, reinvented itself into the fictional Mayberry which aired last year on CBS Sunday Morning. Although I expected a nice nostalgic trip down memory lane, Ted Koppel ruined it with his absurdly   misplaced obsession with President Donald Trump. Yes, Ted, you definitely suffer from TDS but why do you insist on displaying  the symptoms of that ailment in situations where it is completely inappropriate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQ2DvZLYTI
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It just goes to show that the Left is obsessed with Trump. He has blown into their world like dust in the dust bowl, permeating everything they, do, see, eat...

Bwahahahahahaha!  :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thank you Ayatollah Khomeini for giving us this pompous ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.