Author Topic: Brother of Marine killed in Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal commits suicide at memorial site  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brother of Marine killed in Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal commits suicide at memorial site
August 15, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

After the brother of a fallen U.S. Marine killed during the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan took his own life at his sibling’s memorial ahead of the one-year anniversary, their grieving mother called out the “ripple effect” of President Joe Biden’s decisions.

On Aug. 26, 2021, 20-year-old LCpl Kareem Nikoui of Norco, CA was one of 13 U.S. service members killed by a suicide bomber at the Abbey Gate of Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul, Afghanistan. Shana Chappell, Nikoui’s mother, had been openly critical of Biden since suffering that loss, but now her grief includes the death of her 28-year-old son Dakota Halverson as well.

The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department confirmed in a press release that on Aug. 9, Halverson died at the site of his younger brother’s memorial and it was later determined to be a suicide.

“The month Of August has been very hard so far with the one year coming up,” Chappell posted to Facebook. “I look at my kids as strong and like they can handle anything. That was my mistake. My son Dakota has been talking a lot lately about how he just wants to be with Kareem, how much he misses him, etc… We all feel that way so i didn’t see the signs. This morning my son Dakota went to be with His brother Kareem.”

In a later statement, she went on to describe how Halverson would “sneak into the cemetery at night and sleep on Kareem’s resting place” and noted how important it was to look for the signs that a loved one’s struggles may be worse than you think.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/15/brother-of-marine-killed-in-bidens-botched-afghanistan-withdrawal-commits-suicide-at-memorial-site-1273649/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Another one of the many casualties caused by Joe Biden.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-